What's your job?

His wife is hot.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ocean Mist Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Marcus phoenix - we should be best friends > > forever! What’s your job? Hit me up on FB. > > > > I could relate to my love of certain sports that > I > > completely suck at. One of them is > snowboarding. > > My ultimate dream of becoming a gold medalist > > snowboarder was dashed when my beginning > > snowboarding instructors gave up on me. (Is > this > > even legal? I paid for the lesson too!) Hahahah > - > > My company, being made up of accountants, went > on > > a ski / snowboarding trip and we all took the > > beginner’s class because the firm pays for it, > and > > our instructor got PISSED because we sucked so > > badly. I was just glad that I wasn’t the worst > one > > in the group - if that were even possible. I > was > > the 2nd worst. > > > Ocean Mist, > You seem like a very nice girl. Have you been on > this board before or at least lurked a little bit? Sorry, I totally missed this post. Nah, I’m completely new. I discovered this board after researching a few designations. I’m still contemplating whether or not I should take the CFA considering the time costs involved. But thank you - totally sweet of you to say. I actually liberalized my facebook friending quite a bit (I went from being closed off to opening it up completely). I thought I was pretty anonymous on the internet but some of you here take the cake! Haha

1. Sr. Financial Analyst for the Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (US expat) 2. 45 hours 3. CPA, MBA, Level II candidate 4. Doubled my income by leaving previous job in US (airline) to come worked for the Saudi’s. I’ve been here for 2 years.
  1. Sr Consultant, Strategy, Asia Pacific for a global Oil and Gas co. 2. 40 hours. 3. MBA, CPA & CISA. Passed Level 1 of CFA. 4. Recently married. Keen golfer. Charity work.

shocked there are so many CPAs on this board.

1. Restructuring Advisory 2. 50-80 hours 3. MBA, CPA, Level II Candidate 4. Can’t wait till June 6th to get back my life
  1. designer across multiple companies and industries in business and art 2. 40 - 100 hours depending on projects. usually 45 - 60 in the corporate job. 3. no 4. yes

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://laughingsquid.com/cookie-monster-no-want-to > -delete-cookies/ > > Cookie monster Sorry for the late reply! Yeah we get everything at cost basically and free ice cream which I’ve gotta say is pretty fantastic.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. ALM > 2. 45 hrs / week > 3. I’m a c.f.a. > 4. My son turns 2 on the 25th 1-ALM 2-45 hrs 3-MBA ,stidying for CFA LEVEL 2 4-Love reading novels . Bankin ,are you working as an asset and liability manager in a commercial bank ?

1. Portfolio manager, FOF 2. 40/45 3. CFA, CAIA 4. Plan to open up a chain of executive bordellos in Brazil & Thailand when I hit 40
  1. Budget Analyst CDC (Hey I don’t want to be here no more than anyone wants to pay for me to be here) 2. 40 3. MBA 4. Part time investor/full time dad/washed up bball player/burgeoning golf superstar!! Good call on Phil EdgeJr.
  1. Associate in a small M&A/Restructuring firm 2. around 40hrs/week 3. none, hoping to pass CFA Level 1 this December 4. Expat, traveller, recently married, eager to advance
  1. Corp Strategy/Bus Dev 2. 50+hrs/week 3. MBA, Passed level 2 - taking a break 4. midlife crisis Didnt expect to see so many 40hr weeks. Am I overworked or underpaid or both?

Wow, everyone has their MBA

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, everyone has their MBA Duh - MBA > NBA+MLB+CFA+nascar.

the debate is finally settled.

when did everyone get their MBA (age)? top 10/25/50/100+ school?

19; top 2 school

1. Corporate Treasury Analyst 2. ~ 40 hours a week min, max 55 3. LII candidate 4. riding, off-roarding, redneck hobbies that complement my white collar job.

thems Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 19; top 2 school You got your MBA from a top 2 at 19? Care to elaborate on your background?