Where are the regulars?

luckyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey this time i feel i ll be a regular at AF > contribute more… > last time i just cudnt be regular here due to > constraints… > > i kno u guys r thinkin i was plain lazy last > time… > > hi dinesh i m nishant just posted on… > ur facebook din find u earlier… > > neways is this mail chain a thin for thread for > retakers or nethin > than post me on too > nishantpandey gmail > > its not over yet > coz i have not given up yet Can someone translate this for me? You kids and your jive talk…

anyone hear from mcpass?

luckyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey this time i feel i ll be a regular at AF > contribute more… > last time i just cudnt be regular here due to > constraints… READ: HAD GIRLFRIEND ISSUES AND/OR WAS GUNSHY AND LOVED LURKER STATUS IN 08, HAVE SINCE LEFT SAID BAGGAGE BEHIND AND AM READY TO ADMIT INTERNET ADDICTION AND START POSTING > > i kno u guys r thinkin i was plain lazy last > time… > READ: EXACTLY… YOU WERE THE 1ST PERSON I THOUGHT OF WHEN RESULTS CAME OUT AND MAN WERE YOU LAZY > hi dinesh i m nishant just posted on… > ur facebook din find u earlier… READ: DON’T EVER LEAVE ME DINESH BECAUSE I’LL FIIIIIIIIIND YOU (to quote wedding crashers) > > neways is this mail chain a thin for thread for > retakers or nethin READ: I HAVE NOW DIPPED INTO THE TEQUILLA AND BY DIPPED I MEAN I AM 8 SHOTS DEEP > than post me on too > nishantpandey gmail READ: FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO ‘TALK’… HERE IS THE ADDY > > its not over yet > coz i have not given up yet READ: MOTIVATIONAL GO TEAM GO ENDING- VERY NICE TOUCH. *sheesh* you need to get down with the jive.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > luckyme Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hey this time i feel i ll be a regular at AF > > contribute more… > > last time i just cudnt be regular here due to > > constraints… > > > > i kno u guys r thinkin i was plain lazy last > > time… > > > > hi dinesh i m nishant just posted on… > > ur facebook din find u earlier… > > > > neways is this mail chain a thin for thread for > > retakers or nethin > > > than post me on too > > nishantpandey gmail > > > > its not over yet > > coz i have not given up yet > > Can someone translate this for me? You kids and > your jive talk… I think that is ESL talk

All right I accept I have like the ‘dyslexia’ of writing and that is why i shy away from posting on public forums. But if i have to i think i will have to deal with public criticism and humour as well. Nice cracked me up on a real dull day, thanks smarshy and bannishja I ll try to be more profound from now on :wink:

I definitely picked up on the tequila part. I can understand bits and pieces, I’m just not conversational yet. I’ll get there.

I am here and failed.

:wink: ya i know a did one dumb thin for sure…i just barged in between the regulars thread. guys sorry started off on the wrong note by pissing u off… u carry forward ur catching up hope to see some of u in preperation time… hope u dun carry ur impressions till there as smarshy said…i m not there yet :wink: but i ll get there

Do I qualify as regular? I go every morning before work…

not sure if i’m considered a regular but i posted quite a bit before the exam. i haven’t checked my results yet

mwvt, nice work on the portfolio mgmt btw…how’d you pull that off? i got nailed like most others. anyway, i used to be on the regulars chain mail, but didn’t get anyhting today. anyone mind sending me the latest edition? ngray30@hotmail.com thanks

Slash, you’ve got it. Go ahead and look. I’m feeling that you have nothing to worry about.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Danteshek I didn’t see you on the boards as much > as level I, but I was looking for your score and > was glad to see you passed. Thanks. L1 was overkill :slight_smile:

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt, nice work on the portfolio mgmt btw…how’d > you pull that off? i got nailed like most others. > anyway, i used to be on the regulars chain mail, > but didn’t get anyhting today. anyone mind > sending me the latest edition? > ngray30@hotmail.com > > thanks I work with port management stuff. Bombed ethics and econ. Completely relieved to see a pass.

Hi guys, passed on the 4th try…off to L3 we go.

mwvt, some of us had no doubt about you buddy. i didn’t mean to downplay your p.m. skills, but that makes sense you work with it. i mean who expected 3 ?s on random efficient market hypoth nonsense? obviously not me and my <50%. who care anymore though!

Present.

Present as in movin’ on up I hope. 3-letters, what’s the good word?

ng30, I have done a lot of research concerning efficient market stuff so maybe that was providence/dumb luck (depending on which camp you fall in). I can still remember studying when the stanley cup playoffs were going on. It almost makes my stomach sick thinking about it. But we did have some nice volleys going back and forth when the superior Pens ultimatley lost. :slight_smile: Thanks for all the help.

Have not checked yet…please tell me you made it banni