Where are the regulars?

joker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi guys, passed on the 4th try…off to L3 we > go. Way to go joker.

naw dude i failed. but you passed so just look already. i have no doubts that you, slash and pinkman passed with flying colors. OPEN THE LINK ALREADY AND TELL ME THE GOOD NEWS!

I will when I get home and post then. Looks like a lot of big players failed…not reassuring. Sorry to hear Banni, you are in good company next year…I may even be joining you.

no you won’t. but feel free to poke your head down from L3 every now and again and say hello and make sure I’m on point. i will be. i have no idea why i seem to need a fail on a level to get motivated, but i’m now motivated. you were a HUGE help with some studies, espeically down the line I remember your posts about trying to guess the logical topic areas in each section, etc. your posts were great, i must’ve gone out drinking a few too many times and missed 1 or 2 which caused me to miss a pass by 1 or 2 this time around. i have full faith that you have the green light so just go ahead… you’re going to be happy.

bannisja when are you starting?

finally decided to check and found that i passed. yay

nice!

nice, slash. Anybody heard from Stlouiscar?

thanks guys. kinda surprised that i was that nervous. the weekend fiasco scared me. sorry to hear about the people who didn’t pass. it was a pleasure to work on this with all of you

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > finally decided to check and found that i passed. > yay Way to go Slash.

Hey, what happened to Niblita?

Hey guys, I haven’t been around much lately… I didn’t want to think much about the test until the results came out. I’ll definitely be back come study time for Level III and look forward to learning through all of your knowledge! Congrats to everyone that passed! This time next year it will all be over for us!

We kicked some serious a$$ today guys. Our server at work doesn’t allow me to post, so it’s been killing me to hold this back all day. Congrats to everyone. We are going to kill Level III.

mwvt9, are you going to throw up in your mouth when you see Hossa wearing the red winged wheel???

Nibs passed, I’ve been on trains all and the forums + 2g iPhone created a multidimensional vortex that brought time to a screeching halt. I had Mumu check my results and email them to me cause my phone browser wasn’t jiving with the CFAI site.

did pylon pass?

yes he did

Hey Boys and Girls, I am back, and yes I did PASS…:slight_smile: I was absent from the board because I had some personal issues to deal with after the exam…but here I am and ready to finish this mothe up in a year time (offcourse starting Feb or so). Dinesh buddy, I feel your pain, I failed with a matter of 1 or 2 questions last year and killed it this year (beside PM)…so you will kill it next year my friend.

congrats to all and sorry to hear about any non-passes. n.van, glad to see that you passed. i still remember all the threads about your borderline fail last year. i’m happy for you

Squirrel24 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9, are you going to throw up in your mouth > when you see Hossa wearing the red winged wheel??? Yes, but are you going to throw up in your mouth when we win the cup?