Where are the regulars?

I knew it was coming. I tried not to believe it, but after the relatively easy morning session, the rest of the exam was just waiting to clean our clocks.

I am going to be p!ssed about those 2 BOP questions for a long time. probably forever. I hold grudges like that…

You wanted the perfect score. You are such a nerd.

…that’s right cfai, and there is nothing worse than a nerd with a grudge. nerd maad, nerd smaash, where nerd books at? rrrroaarrr. [my son is owning the hulk phase right now]

so… anyone hear from sponge? i hope he passed, man.

Sponge passed.

that is awesome!

Congrats to you guys that passed. I was travelling and I just got a freaking virus on my computer. Missed the pass by a question or two I figure. Failure band 10. Bombed ethics and PM. Scored >70 in FSA and Equity and still couldn’t pull it off. Absolutely devastated that I’m not moving on with you guys to L3. Those BOP questions I missed for sure and owe my failure to those son of a byatches. SUCKS. I’ll get it this next go around though. Congrats guys and good luck in L3.

Your gonna kill it in 09 man.

gm’s another one i can’t believe didn’t make it over…

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gm’s another one i can’t believe didn’t make it > over… I can wholeheartedly echo this statement…

It hurts to get so close and see that fail. Especially seeing it from a cell phone. I really think I was close though. Gave it a good go. No excuses other than just didn’t perform well on the pm session. I guess or two here or there and possibly I’d be heading for L3. Remember the little people though and hopefully I can get some good advice on L2 from you guys next June. I’m dreading the L2 forum this go around though.

Hi guys, I’m happy to report that I passed this thing and celebrated this heavily on my vacation. Sorry for not getting to the forum earlier, I did read my e-mail on the cell phone but Hotmail doesn’t let me respond there for some reason. I can’t believe Dinesh and Bannisja didn’t make it. Honestly did not expect that. Somehow I got >70 in Quant and Alternative which doesn’t make sense to me at all. Happy to hear, though, that most of the others made it. I’ll be honoured to study again with you all for level 3. Still can’t believe I passed, though, I will NOT read the answers on the forum here next year because I’m sorry to say many of them were wrong. Quant/AI… I should have been <50 there and instead I rocked them. So happy… have been drunk three times in 48 hours :slight_smile:

There he is! atta boy, mcpass.