Where I wrote answers

i kinda have a similar problem. i got caught off guard on one question and didn’t use the template. so i had to copy everything over to the template. however, when i was reviewing my answers, i caught a mistake and corrected my answer on the template but i didn’t correct my answer on the lined pages and forgot to cross out the answer i wrote on the lined pages. i’ve just been assuming they would only grade the template answer and not the lined pages answer (which has the wrong answer) but now i’m thinking maybe i should email them… though i doubt they really care.

BayArea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i kinda have a similar problem. i got caught off > guard on one question and didn’t use the template. > so i had to copy everything over to the template. > however, when i was reviewing my answers, i > caught a mistake and corrected my answer on the > template but i didn’t correct my answer on the > lined pages and forgot to cross out the answer i > wrote on the lined pages. i’ve just been assuming > they would only grade the template answer and not > the lined pages answer (which has the wrong > answer) but now i’m thinking maybe i should email > them… though i doubt they really care. actually, I would email them. The more emails they get the more they will consider that the format of the exam may have been confusing. I contacted Schweser to see if they have been hearing similar comments about the exam, and they confirmed that they have heard from a number of candidates that they had issues with the morning format of the exam, and were worried about how it would be graded. Definitely contact the CFAI.

I often failed to see the template and just wrote on the lined pages they provided. I remember for the last question, I noticed there was a template for it at the very end and rushed to copy my answers over. I agree it’s quite confusing.