Who else hasn't even cracked a book yet?

Starting New Year’s day.

Zip so far.

I’ll start as soon as the college football season is over. Still staring at them in my bookcase, afraid to take the plunge again.

I’ll start mid february I just wanna cry in advance for all the physical pain (back ache) and mental pain (end of my social life) that I’ll have to endure for 3/4 coming months…

hey there dongjohnson!!! I’ve been good… enjoying the social life which now is over! I did a triathlon in San Dimas and that was fun… but now it’s time to get fat again, to sit on my **s and study! yayks… How have you been??

hey iwona, i’ve been doing well. i’ve killed a ridiculous amount of brain cells since last june but now it’s time to say bye to my free time and friends. my liver has been pissed off at me but it’s happy it’ll be getting a break pretty soon. i brought my a study book to chicago with me but only managed to read about 10 pages. i think i’ll start either today or on monday. baby steps. do you know of any exceptional courses for L3 like the John Harris one we did last year for L2? there probably isn’t one but i’m just wondering. looks like i’ll need to read both schweser and the cfai stuff this year.

It begins this weekend!!! Well at least a few hours on Saturday, Playoffs on sunday kinda put a stop on things.

Sorry I dont know of any good L3 courses but I would love to find one! Hmmmm I’m a bit intimidated by the Essay questions… we’ll see. So far I’m reading the CFA Inst. books. the print is sooo damn small, my eyes hurt already! yayks! Looks like this weekend my provide us with good study weather!

Planned on starting this weekend but there may be too much football going on to be productive. Still waiting on my Schweser books anyways. I’ve read book 2 of the CFAi materials and there is just too much fluff. Plan on using them as a supplement to Schweser and most definitely doing all the end of chapter questoins in CFAi books. Schweser played me with the new packages they have. I ordered the cheapest package only to realize two weeks later that it didn’t include notes - just online questions and some practice test book. $450 for that!!! What a joke. Had to upgrade for an additional $150 to get the notes. Anyone else fall for the same trick? Go Giants!

yeah iwona, it’s supposed to pour big time this weekend. maybe us southern californians are at a natural disadvantage in terms of the cfa exam b/c we usually have nice weather. if we lived in midwest, we’d be stuck indoors from jan-march.

I agree dongjohnson. I took LI and LII when I was living in Wyoming. The weather sucked so I was couped inside anyway. Nothing better to do than study! Now that I’ve moved I’m afraid I’m going to want to enjoy the outdoors more than being stuck inside! By the way…haven’t cracked a book yet either. Thinking about it in the next few weeks…

Steelers lost. Studying starts tomorrow.

Cowboys still in it. Hopefully my Sundays will be occupied for the next few weeks.

Okay guys, it’s go time. Cracking a book in 3…2…1…

thank goodness I am not a guy,which means it has drastically reduced my need to watch any football, and my husband is so absorbed with the football that I can quietly read my books. lovely.

So much for my Jan 6 pledge. Still haven’t started. Bill

Have not started yet.

Started cos classes started…

im so behind! havent even got my schweser books…

Well join the rest of us. Will order in a few days.