Who else is starting to study today??

Last year I found the only major motivator was TIME. The closer we came to June 6, the more motivated I became. It wasn’t until around May 15 that I really felt the fire under my a$$. I feel lucky to have passed. Could have gone either way.

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Two week college try - you are one of those thwats > who is just a joke. Did you pass level III or > not? And if not, you think it can be done in two > weeks.? Bye, bye. And the rest of this thread - > believe - nobody passes level III in two weeks. > NO PERSON. Had you read the entire dialogue, the two week college try was for the Series 24 there guy.

Started reading Ethics while at the beach last weekend. Seems like it’s almost exactly the same as Level II thus far.

SmokeyJoeWood Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Started reading Ethics while at the beach last > weekend. > > Seems like it’s almost exactly the same as Level > II thus far. I bet that what you said after L1 as well.

I fall asleep reading ethics… I feel like I read it soo many times… except for Asset Manager Code…

I’m starting early. Have taken a couple of years off after passing Level II. Signed up last two years but simply never had time. So for me, starting early is only way, based on my experience (long hours at work, 6 kids at home) that i have half a shot of being ready. And I’m losing motivation to ever finish, so this is final push. As for CFAI books first - while repetitious, helps to cement what is important. I was 2 for 2 on first two doing notecard for each bullet point, and problems. Plan to do same here.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I will start mid-to-late Janurary… > > Probably, me too around that time or Feb. Same here Dinesh. Starting now is way too early. There is a lot of social stuff I plan to do before hitting the books.

I will start reading 2009 Schweser this week or next. I hope to finish books 1 to 5 before the 2010 are ready.