who else was KILLED ON PM?

this year antoher screw job totally vauge questions

The afternoon session was a nightmare. Everyone I’ve spoken to feels the same. I thought I had a chance after the morning session, but then had to guess on at least 30 questions in the afternoon.

Agreed … nightmare

there was a morning PM? uhhmmm what?

PM was like putting your junk in a meat grinder.

PM is just 5 questions…so is it ok to screw it up and still pass?..i messed it up big time…had no clue as to what was being asked

bump

honestly, it was a destructive way to end it…i felt all my efforts going out the window with that stupidity

are we talking about post meridiem or portfolio management? I wasn’t a huge fan of the portfolio management set but I was even less fond of the afternoon session.

Got killed on PM but didn’t fly through morning session either. The first half of the morning session was easy but the latter half was sort of tricky too. I missed out completely on the real estate vignette part.

there was a morning session PM WTFFFFFFFFFFF tell me my memory is failing what was it about/

aladak Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there was a morning session PM > > WTFFFFFFFFFFF tell me my memory is failing > > what was it about/ Dude. They are confused if you are talking about PM=afternoon or PM=Portfolio managment. Settle down. There was no portfolio management in the morning session.

thanks mwvt9 1time1luv

Real Estate was technically PM, no?

nope, it was Alternative Investments. I have to second that both PM’s mentioned (afternoon section and Port. Management) sucked big.

port management i got KILLED ON murdered, slaughtered, anilialated, etc.

i was ready to call everyone i know to go celebrate at lunch time and then bam the PM killed me - questions were ambiguous and purposely tricky. it’s not that we didn’t the formulas, it was a guessing game to figure out what they actually wanted…

I thought the morning session was tough but doable. I felt i did well on that section, probably above 70%. Afternoon, was the most draining exam i’ve ever written. It was disgusting and tricky. I had no idea what Port.Mgt. was asking. I think there was half a page in the notes on MVF. Overall, very dissapointed in the exam. I did 10 practice exams including CFA mock exams and it was totally different and the topics were not even close to what I saw. I don’t think it was a fair exam at all. All the hard work was for nothing. So many topics did not show up on the exam. No FCF, Options, SML, Investor behaviour, economics theories, Time Series. I felt like they did a good job in screwing people over on sections that are barely mentioned in the notes. I would be very surprised if I passed and I felt I was ready and knew the material inside out.

Londongq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought the morning session was tough but > doable. I felt i did well on that section, > probably above 70%. > > Afternoon, was the most draining exam i’ve ever > written. It was disgusting and tricky. I had no > idea what Port.Mgt. was asking. I think there was > half a page in the notes on MVF. > > Overall, very dissapointed in the exam. I did 10 > practice exams including CFA mock exams and it was > totally different and the topics were not even > close to what I saw. I don’t think it was a fair > exam at all. All the hard work was for nothing. So > many topics did not show up on the exam. No FCF, > Options, SML, Investor behaviour, economics > theories, Time Series. > > I felt like they did a good job in screwing people > over on sections that are barely mentioned in the > notes. > > I would be very surprised if I passed and I felt I > was ready and knew the material inside out. dude, I completely agree. this was my second time taking it, i was more prepared than last year and I felt like I did worse. This test is a joke.

I think we can all agree both PMs sucked….Portfolio Mgt & Post Meridien