Who here is doing the MBA & CFA combo?

ReTabulate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey AFJunkie, > > You doing your MBA at University of Calgary? Hey ReTabulate, no I’m going to University of Chicago. Are you at Calgary?

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey ReTabulate, no I’m going to University of > Chicago. Are you at Calgary? AFJunkie: you at chicago GSB? thats awesome. Its one of the best in finance after wharton i guess…and some might stay stern…but il place it 2nd :slight_smile:

I just started studying for my GMAT. I plan to write in December. I want to start studying for level two again in Jan.

Hey AFJunkie, No I’m not. I know somebody who is doing the part time program there. Was just wondering if you were in the same classes as him.

AF Junkie, I go to Chicago GSB too. How far are you in the program?

jammin1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AF Junkie, > > I go to Chicago GSB too. How far are you in the > program? Just starting! I was thinking about a statistics class to start off with. Have you taken that class yet? I was wondering if you found it helpful for CFA studying.

Yo guys, I’m currently in Bschool too and plan on ordering my Schweser stuff this week. Not looking forward to combining the CFA + MBA stuff, but thinking that it might be helpful in class? Anyways, looking forward to jammin on this stuff with you all. June seems so far away…