Who I Think Will Pass from Analyst Forum...

Hey Everyone, 8 days left!!! I’ve been on this forum for over a couple of months now and I just wanted to share who I think will pass the Level II exam. Here goes: Niblita mcpass Smarshy Florinpop mwvt9 dinesh LanceTX ng30 You guys know everything! Anytime anyone has a question, you guys solve it. It’s really helped me out too. I hope all of us pass!!!

Are we playing odd one out here - omster ? Then the answer is pretty obvious right :wink: Anyway’s thanks you think I can make it (why do I not think the same though?). This has motivated me to study for 1 more hour. Kudos!

Thanks dude. Two comments though: - Wish I was as confident about myself as you are - If cfasf1 doesn’t pass as well, I QUIT

I wish everyone the best with their studies and luck for the exam!!! everyone who studied hard deserve to pass. You need to keep everyone thinking positive omster!!!

I think 95% of the AF crew is going to make it. Because the CFA world is incomplete without AF participation.

I actually wanted to add cfasf1 and M.Vancandidate too! And possibly mamu… Guys we’re all going to pass. We’ve done so many questions, been over so many issues. Think about all those people who never came here and discussed stuff. Keep a positive outlook and pray for all of us!!!

pray would indicate ‘luck’. We put (and still do) in the time, know our sh!t and will pass this thing. Just watched a thread called RESULTS ARE OUT come August.

Noone knows me, because I don’t post much. But I am going to pass. I fucking promise you.

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Noone knows me, because I don’t post much. But I > am going to pass. I fucking promise you. I think you are taking the list pretty seriously… Anyways, best of luck every one and I hope all of us pass…

I second that.

No, i’m just totally determined to get it in 2008. I have a place on the Marathon des Sables next year, which i’ll have to give up to retake L2. Plus my wife is pregnant- so it’s this time or never…

Mandelbrot: best of luck. u r gonna win double…

th thing about knowing the asnwers when someone posts a question is…I HAVE THE BOOKS IN FRONT OF ME. I don’t think they’ll let me do that on exam day. So while I appreciate being included on the list, I think there’s a >50% chance I’ll be here next year. I rarely pass practice exams.

hang in there all… we give it our best shot…make it or break it… if not …it’s not the end of the world :slight_smile: for most of us…I hope there’s no “if not” factor… side note = kabhii should’ve been on that list…in BOLD and CAPS :slight_smile:

the other way maybe to check the post of BOOK6 scores:) curious to know whether a confidence interval built on that 6 sessions’ scores would help in predict the final result.

Not for me because I will pass this thing regardless of my scores in book 6.

If book 6 is the benchmark then I’ll be on this forum next year.

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, i’m just totally determined to get it in 2008. > I have a place on the Marathon des Sables next > year, which i’ll have to give up to retake L2. > Plus my wife is pregnant- so it’s this time or > never… Congrats on the pregnant wife, I’m in the same boat, baby #2 due in Sept, so it’s really this time or never for me too. I have no idea what the Marathon thingy is you mention, but I know I have an appointment with some stinky diapers next year.

Congrats to you both, Smarshy

i am not happy w/ this post…everyone on AF will pass… we all worked our tails off for this… omster i think you will pass also…but i also think your a tool b/c you did not include me