Who I Think Will Pass from Analyst Forum...

I plan on passing as well

true story - mcleod is on that list

I plan on passing, but I like being the underdog!

I’ll bet that someone on that list will not pass :slight_smile:

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, i’m just totally determined to get it in 2008. > I have a place on the Marathon des Sables next > year, which i’ll have to give up to retake L2. > Plus my wife is pregnant- so it’s this time or > never… That would be a mistake. I’d give up my charter for an MDS finish.

thanks for appreciation but I think too the list is a mistake

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mandelbrot Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > No, i’m just totally determined to get it in > 2008. > > I have a place on the Marathon des Sables next > > year, which i’ll have to give up to retake L2. > > Plus my wife is pregnant- so it’s this time or > > never… > > Congrats on the pregnant wife, I’m in the same > boat, baby #2 due in Sept, so it’s really this > time or never for me too. I have no idea what the > Marathon thingy is you mention, but I know I have > an appointment with some stinky diapers next year. You can do both; if she’s due in Sept than you are essentially in the same boat that I was. My son was born 9/22, so he is about 8 months now…by the time they are at that age they generally go to bed at 7 P.M. and you still have a good solid chunk of time to study. Also read “Babywise” or whatever it is called…our son was sleeping through the night when he was 3 months old. Now he sleeps 7 PM until 6 AM. Congrats to both of you, don’t let the CFA process take you away from your family during that time, but realize that it doesn’t mean you have to put the CFA process on hold.

babywise +1

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll bet that someone on that list will not pass > :slight_smile: Why are you looking at me when you say that?

I’m not looking to good right now. That is for sure. I am still going to work at it though.

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll bet that someone on that list will not pass > :slight_smile: Hmmm… Now that’s an interesting bet. What are the terms?

dude, BABYWISE is an absolute must.

I think the list of passers will be a lot bigger come Results day…AF has a higher pass rate than the overall averages so that should be very encouraging.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the list of passers will be a lot bigger > come Results day…AF has a higher pass rate than > the overall averages so that should be very > encouraging. I would say SIGNIFICANTLY higher pass rate.

if after all the work i’ve put in it comes down to this list that determines whether i make it or not, god help me. but i do appreciate the look, mcpass. there are so many people that aren’t on this list i won’t start naming. 9 days folks. let’s do it.

omster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Everyone, > > 8 days left!!! I’ve been on this forum for over a > couple of months now and I just wanted to share > who I think will pass the Level II exam. Here > goes: > > Niblita > mcpass > Smarshy > Florinpop > mwvt9 > dinesh > LanceTX > ng30 > > > You guys know everything! Anytime anyone has a > question, you guys solve it. It’s really helped me > out too. I hope all of us pass!!! ^^ -(survivorship bias)

Speaking about that, does anybody know what happened to Ruhi?

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, i’m just totally determined to get it in 2008. > I have a place on the Marathon des Sables next > year, which i’ll have to give up to retake L2. > Plus my wife is pregnant- so it’s this time or > never… Silly bugger…

wow, how’d i get on this list? i’m always asking questions, rarely answering. much appreciated, though. the others are about locks i’d say.

“Silly bugger…” erm, thanks Chrismaths!