Who I Think Will Pass from Analyst Forum...

I would have added Ruhi22 Black Swan Sponge Bob maratikus mumukada kahbii cfasf1 slouiscar and more . . .

Sounds reasonable although I’d love to know where Ruhi hangs out!!

How about I bet you 700 bucks (about the exam fee) that I will fail? :slight_smile:

There are so many others worth mentioning who are not even there on the forum (actively), but are sure to nail this exam BAD. delhirocks, lola, longOnCFA… But again - I feel 95% of us are going to make it. I kept the 5% cushion for my fall :wink:

Much appreciated nibs

Yea, theres too many to remember.

Hey Guys… this is just a list of people who I see when I’m reading posts… by no means did I mean that anyone not on the list won’t pass. I dont’ want to make anyone feel bad or left out. I want all of us to pass. To pass you need to believe in yourself and be confident. It’s the same way with sports. You need to be confident in your abilities to be able to perform to your best. All of us on AF worked hard, did our training, asked questions, got them resolved, put in our good time and now its just the final week where we just need to put it all together one last time and just do it. WE ALL WILL PASS… as long as you BELIEVE!!! Now I gotta hit the library and do 2007 Schweser Exam 2 under exam conditions… I’m confident I’m going to fail it… haha!!! But I’ve found the CFA sample exam questions are much easier than the Schweser ones. Schweser really gets into minute details, whereas I found the CFA ones are much more broader. Anyone else share the sentiment?

Most will pass, I think what a lot of what we are worried about is just blacking out when we get to the first few questions. I know I am worried about that. In the end I am sure we will all be fine. Still as of now, I am nervous as $*#@ about passing.

I’m quite worried about the vignettes. One or two that absolutely don’t ring a bell and make you score 0/6 on them can put you below the line. In L1 my mock exam results were a lot less volatile because they would test nearly everything, here they bounce up and down depending on what the vignettes are targetting at.

I will pass, as will most of us…one more week

I’m worried about Porter, Competitive Strategy, IPS, PM in general. If the first three show up as independent vignettes . . . screwed.

The last thing I want to do is change my name to mcfail

omster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Everyone, > > 8 days left!!! I’ve been on this forum for over a > couple of months now and I just wanted to share > who I think will pass the Level II exam. Here > goes: > > Niblita > mcpass > Smarshy > Florinpop > mwvt9 > dinesh > LanceTX > ng30 > > > You guys know everything! Anytime anyone has a > question, you guys solve it. It’s really helped me > out too. I hope all of us pass!!! Go to hell. :wink: (edited with :wink: to show I’m kidding. )

No love for the sweatshop?? They made tshirts!

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The last thing I want to do is change my name to > mcfail Well, as least from June 07 to August you can change it back to mclovin’.

alright people, just got off the phone with CFAI and they said all of us AF members can go to the beach on the 7th, we get an automatic pass.

Was that a prankcall?

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcpass Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The last thing I want to do is change my name > to > > mcfail > > > Well, as least from June 07 to August you can > change it back to mclovin’. Hell yeah! Damn, I don’t know what I’m looking forward to more: having this thing over with or the celebration I’ll have that night no matter what happens.

im starting to feel more confident, still got some areas to work on, but it seems to be sinking in.

I like to think that I’m not a lurker. However, I typically post random crap - much like this one here. My lame excuse is that I’m far too tired at work to actually help answer or post questions during the day.