Who on this forum would you most want to meet in real life

There are a lot of people I respect and admire while firmly believing that to hang out with them would be absolutely miserable. People on this forum included.

TedBot, just to behold the gleaming exterior, and maybe see what kind of processor it is running.

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rohufish > > Extremely intelligent and knowledgeable guy. > Doesn’t get his kicks from putting down newbies > but is willing to attack, attack, attack juicier > and more knowledgeable targets afflicted with an > “awesomer-than-thou” attitude. I forgot about Rohu.

i’d like to meet anyone here who is sane and a good person

Has anyone seen the sitcom- how i met your mother? I think that Turkish is the doogie howser character.

“Has anyone seen the sitcom- how i met your mother? I think that Turkish is the doogie howser character.” My suits are better.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Numi/JDV - But I feel like too much of an amature > to hold a convo with either of them. > > Bchad is a sharp one. > > Virgin seems like a real carefree person. thanks guys…i feel complimented that people here would want to meet me. i’m a pretty normal guy as far as things go, though; i’m sure what JoeyDVivre knows about the field is many multiples of my knowledge base. as for myself, i’d be up for an AF gathering if there’s an occasion that brings a bunch of us to the same place. i remember that some time ago, Turkish, Randall, bchadwick, zimzim78, Bambi, and maybe a couple other people were talking about a “reunion” of sorts. maybe that’ll actually happen one of these days.

I would want to play a match or two with Numi. My awesome one handed backhand would do some damage.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would want to play a match or two with Numi. My > awesome one handed backhand would do some damage. That’s what she said.

Numi, dude - How about a Toronto get together over Labor Day weekend? I missed you and your girl there last year. Or, we can try for another Chicago weekender.

zimzim78, I was just thinking about that. My girlfriend is supposed to come down to Dallas to visit over Labor Day weekend (which is where I currently work now), but I don’t know if that is happening anymore. Anyway, if I thought our plans were going to fall through, I would have definitely been up for Toronto during that weekend (probably can’t now though, since roundtrip tickets from here are over $700). Anyway, a Chicago weekender in the fall might be a better bet at this point. Is that where you’re still based?

Zim, you coming to TO for Labo(u)r Day weekend?

equity_research_nds Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ye i forgot dinesh.sundrani I would surely want to meet you too, we will plan-up something when I am on vacation back there in my home country and if you still based out of Mumbai. I really have no idea how the Indian financial markets operate in terms of trading, hedging, arbitrage and Asset Mgmt… PS: I will keep that incident secret. All the best for L3 results, you guys are so close to being charterholders… kudos!

I have pretty much seen most of the faces but nevertheless, I am always ready to meet anyone and everyone … any hookup’s in NY/NJ/CT area, just buzee me and I will come over rolling…

it would be gr8 to catch up if you are in mumbai, btw can you drop me a mail , my email is equityresearchnds at gmail.com so when you planning to come to mumbai?

I highly doubt there are any good looking girls on this board.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zimzim78, I was just thinking about that. My > girlfriend is supposed to come down to Dallas to > visit over Labor Day weekend (which is where I > currently work now), but I don’t know if that is > happening anymore. Anyway, if I thought our plans > were going to fall through, I would have > definitely been up for Toronto during that weekend > (probably can’t now though, since roundtrip > tickets from here are over $700). Anyway, a > Chicago weekender in the fall might be a better > bet at this point. Is that where you’re still > based? Numi, I thought you were based in NY? Isn’t that where you got your PE job?

I interviewed in the New York office but am working out of the Dallas office most of the time

“I highly doubt there are any good looking girls on this board.” There are no girls on this board, period. Just dudes that say they are girls once in a while. As well, there are only like 3 or 4 actual regular posters on the forum using an inordinate number of aliases.

DirtyZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I highly doubt there are any good looking girls on > this board. I’m still wondering when numi’s going to confirm or reject this assertion.