Who on this forum would you most want to meet in real life

I would like to meet myself to see if my name lives up and then Joey…I might just take a ride down the road to go see Joey…Don’t worry JD i’m not coming.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DirtyZ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I highly doubt there are any good looking girls > on > > this board. > > > I’m still wondering when numi’s going to confirm > or reject this assertion. I’ve only seen a couple of the girls on this forum, and both of them were pretty attractive. Both were married, however; from a bachelor’s perspective, I think that might be a half-point deduction.

CFA_Werewolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it would be gr8 to catch up if you are in mumbai, > > btw can you drop me a mail , my email is > equityresearchnds at gmail.com > > so when you planning to come to mumbai? You moved from equity_research_nds to CFA_Werewolf, did they block you? Anyway’s will drop you an email once I reach home. Mine is dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com I have a planned vacation next year same time or whenever I am fired otta here, whichever occurs earlier I should be back to Pune (and Mumbai)

P.S. I should also note that there may have been some selection bias in my sample size of 2…

Who’s the other one?