Who was sitting next to you

I don’t know about anyone else, but the person sitting next to me made me feel much better about my chances. He openly admitted he hadn’t read the books and had simply attended a review class. (seriously?) The guy sitting next to a friend of mine asked what the H-Model was. (once again, seriously?) Any one else have similar experiences?

The same lucky girl who sat beside me in Dec 07 for L1. She didn’t take L2 last year as she thought 4 months wouldn’t be enough for L2 and I took last year and failed. I am sure she will again prove lucky for me and I will pass. I know I am getting superstitious here!

wow, that’s amazing. if that’s true i should be awarded the friggin presidential medal of freedom for the work i put in.

I had a different story: both to my left and my right were people that I felt had breezed through the exam. The guy to my right was a PhD physicists and had an easy time w/ most of the sections except for ethics (go figure, he wasn’t a native english speaker). The other guy to my left finished the AM session in 1.5 hours and the PM session in 2 hours. I felt so uneasy; indirectly affected my mood at that time – i felt almost intimated throughout the whole exam sessions! Well, luckily I also managed to finish the PM session w/ 45 minutes to spare so I left and avoided the horrible traffic.

In L1 Dec 08, I sat diagonal (a guy in a table in front of me sitting in seat furthest from me) left 1 hour before each exam session ended. On Saturday, the guy who sat next to me left 1 hour before each exam session ended as well. Since I passed L1, I’m hoping sitting close to early goers is a good sign.

I was one of those guys. Guy I sat next to basically called me a moron for leaving the AM session early. I’ve been in 4 CFA exam sessions now and haven’t seen the end of any of them.

Not the guy sitting next to me, but someone I knew was Band 1 last year and only read SS for this year.

An IT Indian person from Infosys.

Girl next to me went to Stanford. She tried flirting and said (half-jokingly, half-seriously), “Hey we should just hang out in the parking lot for 2 hours. It’s going to take forever for all these cars to get out of here.”

The people on my left and my right were not very memorable, but the chick directly in front of me had the juiciest, phattest arse around. I was shocked at my good fortune.

So did you exercise that option or did you let it expire? More importantly, was the underlying asset a hot commodity? topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Girl next to me went to Stanford. She tried > flirting and said (half-jokingly, half-seriously), > “Hey we should just hang out in the parking lot > for 2 hours. It’s going to take forever for all > these cars to get out of here.”

She’s got CONTANGO!

lol, the option expired out of the money. The underlying was average at best.

i’m pretty sure the guy next to me (who i gave the nickname Douchey McHole-in-his-coat) was trying to cheat off me. good thing he had notes in his sport coat. this guy kept getting up in the middle of the test without notice. it got pretty annoying since he would move the table every time. i hope they auto-fail him.

guy next to me kept getting up too… and comin back real quick… maybe he got up to blow his nose i thought because he was back so fast… think he had notes and cheated in the bathroom?

i dont know the dude to the left of me but the dude in front of me kep moving his butt to the side of the chair to squeeze out farts

A DUDE was sitting next to me. Oh wait, the exam hall was 90% dudes.

CFAdreams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guy next to me kept getting up too… and comin > back real quick… maybe he got up to blow his > nose i thought because he was back so fast… think > he had notes and cheated in the bathroom? Sounds like you had Skillionaire next to you - was probably ripping fat white rails on the toilet seat every 20 minutes to keep his buzz going…

I took exam in NYC. Some of my observations: 1) The guy next to me worked in IT. He seemed surprised how that I guessed it. He also looked very nervous about his exam chances. 2) There was quite a few decently looking girls. One of them showed up late to both AM and PM sessions. 3) Canadians

The girl next to me was really abusing her calculator. I was wondering what i was doing wrong.