Whoa. What happened?

Did you ask yourself if this post adds value? We can no longer shitpost on this forum. Please, uphold the rules.

Who doesn’t like zucchini?

I’d pay you if you changed the hyphen in my name to a dash.

Sorry, usernames cannot contain slashes.

I thought only millenials used emoticons.

Hello Chad, have you considered using colors other than white to separate the chat threads from the forum? Currently things aren’t visually grouped. (using this as the feedback thread haha) Seems like the banner and side bars should be colored or styled separately besides just a thin gray line

I don’t think anyone has discovered this feature yet so… check this out :smiley:

@Greenman72 @Black_Swan @rawraw @anon47629474 @GorillaNerd @ohai @Sweep_the_Leg @CEO10K-DAY @Pyng @igor555 @brain_wash_your_face @not_a_CFA … sorry if I missed anyone.

(this is part of why the new system doesn’t allow spaces in usernames)

Enjoy!

5 Likes

I’m concerned I’m neither established nor valuable. I’ll get to work on testing the swear filter below:

1 Like

More of the same trend—US media/tech locking down speech, only “correct” opinions allowed. Such as racism and xenophobia against Chinese, yes!! But any objective analysis on declining America, no!!

Echo chamber to keep Americans ignorant. RIP analyst forum.

@chadsandstedt

it is only natural for people in first place to be fearful of those that will unseat them.