Why do Indians always say 'the same'?

800 dialects?..that’s a fair few.

I’m not sure how many there are in the UK, but I’ve been told there are more accents and dialects in the UK then there are in the whole of South America. I find it difficult to understand most Geordies or Scowsers…all of whom I find expectionally annoying to talk to…

Would love to know where ‘the same’ comes from…Would be good to share that info with my colleagues…

are i banks and us guys so poor that they need to hire indians or are english people just not good enuff lolz

your own race leave you americans and outsource jobs .

Try to make them understand and remobve the phrustration

The different languages in India are more different from each other than the accents in Britain. People generally can understand each other throughout britain, although scots, gaelic, and welsh are genuinely distinct languages.

A lot of people don’t know that Italy also has many many regional dialects, different enough that people had a fair amount of trouble talking to people from different regions. Standardized Italian today is making a lot of those dialects go extinct. I believe that modern Italian is basically the Italian from the Milan region, but I’m not 100% sure I am remembering that right.

surely must be a troll!

Loving the image of US companies outsourcing departments to england though.

They hired them for the b*tch roles though…

Regionalism all over.WTF.

Grow up AFers!!

Shouldn’t you be answering phones for Time Warner Cable?

Half of your life is gonna pass in front of these forums only bitching about people who are trying to make difference in their lives.

I visited this forum after almost a year.While the world is moving towards globalization,People like you are the biggest obstacle in the path of growth and positivity.

Ok but seriously whats the deal with the hygiene issue? Is it a cultural thing?

I bet you’re a blast at parties.

More than you buddy :)) devil

vaibhav.tcs profile picture is a sperm. LOL

note: not a hateful comment, just saying

We inport the best people and outsource the busy tasks. It’s quite brilliant to the development of our country while it must be detrimental to the growth of others.

well,this was fun.

Since today has been all about generalizations anyway, I will say it seems like Indians have more trouble laughing at themselves than most other races.

Americans get made fun of all the time but we don’t mind. Though that may be because we know we can crush anyone that laughs too hard. Other cultures like the Canadians (they’re so damn polite anyway), most of Europe, and the Japanese all have a healthy sense of humor. Not my experience with Indians.

My boy Aziz Ansari is a model child for indian humor, yet he is americanized.

May god protect you from indians!!

I’m pretty sure all you need to do is weigh a little more than 100 pounds to be sufficiently protected from Indians lol

Because Europeans came down from the North and bred with/raped the Indians there. Northern Indians have Aryan genes, which is why these Indians have lighter skin.

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hC0Ng_ajpY&]