Why do Indians always say 'the same'?

Indians don’t get blacker the more south you go. Indians look pretty similar throughout most of India.

why isnt deoderant promoted over there

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice?

“Shouldn’t you be answering phones for Time Warner Cable?”

This was uncalled for and in bad taste!

– US people will die for these bitch roles also dude as half of americans is on govt food programs and more than 60% have less than $ 800 in savings … Dont act pricey when your own country is in doldrums and people stand in line for a job

indians seem pretty well off if we see the facts for the beggar americans. Americans living like beggars lolz . Rich buggers /beggers hahaha

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/rotting-decaying-and-bankrupt-if-you-want-to-see-the-future-of-america-just-look-at-detroit hahahahahahahahaha

Beggars keep barking … Wholw USA will become detroit sooner than later because of all you sick debt ridden beggar economy .

So funny these americans are they feel they are so rich although most have no cash balance

They must come to delhi, mumbai and other cities and then they will know how much wealth indians have. Maybe 10 years down the line americans will come here to polish our shoes hahahaha

dear god.

americans cannot laugh at themselves.

you do not really get ‘blacker’ as you go south.

pretty sure poor people in lousiana or whatever have more pressing things in life than use deo.

poor taste broski’s.

Bible – Things will get so bad that they shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. ” (Ezekiel 7:19).

Get ready for the ride you beggar america and its foolish debt ridden beggars

lol someting hit a nerve with victor uncool

Vicky_Cool - Are you alright? What are you talking about? India is still consider as a poor country while USA is a developed country. I agree that USA is on decline, but it will take decades if not centuries for India to become like one.

Jobs are going out of USA to India is because labor is cheap which hardly suggests that people are smarter than ones in US who were doing those jobs.

About darker skin color in southern states of India, it is accurate and you would find that people there are little darker in color than states like Punjab, Himachal etc than in Kerela.

There is no doubt that there are a few billionnaires in India like Ambanis, but majority of the folks living in the country are hand to mouth. Root cause of most of these problems are population, corruption etc.

It’s hard to take vickys…um…i guess this is trash talk…seriously because I just keep imagining it in an indian accent and laugh. Calm down b.

Some of you guys are downright racists hiding behind the anonymity that the interweb allows.

I bet you will get fired from your jobs for saying ish like this at your workplaces.

Eh, outside of Northeast states, P, H, and Kashmir, most Indians look very similar regardless of region. I think it is a myth that people are darker skinned in the south.

^ I’m not Indian, but whenever I head south to Florida and deck out by the pool, I become darker skinned. So I think it must be fact, not fiction!

This is a girl from Karnataka, South India

and this one from Bengal, North East India.

Riddle me this one, please

First picture is not working. Majority of folks in Southern part of India are a shade or two darker than Northern part of Indian. Reason could be because it is hotter in Southern India than in Northern parts. Again it is for majority and not for 100% cases and that was my observation when I visited India a few years back.

If you want to quote models/celebrities, just look at most of the A-List actors (male) working in southern movies and compare them to Bollywood actors, you will find ALMOST all of them are ligher skin than their southern counterparts.

hmm,generally people from below new delhi uptil say karnataka tend to be brown skinned. There will be communites tucked here and there like coorgi’s,some mangaloreans etc that could pass of as caucasian.

Tamil’s and people from kerela are very ‘dark’.

Punjabi’s,people from uttarkhand and himachal can be very fair but not really caucasian.

kashmiri’s look… well kashmiri.

north eastern people are of oreintal descent.

of course this being india there are exceptions to all of the above.

I disagree, you need to look more carefully when you’re in Northern India, there is much more variation there in skin tone. Or go to Bengal or Bihar.

Btw, Aishwarya Rai isn’t light skinned, she’s just as brown as everyone else.

^ yes!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS