Why is there a kid pushing the climate change hoax?

the debate needs to be “the number of lives lost due to the costs associated with fighting climate change” and “the number of lives lost due to not doing anything about climate change”.

for example, recessions kill people, high cost of energy kills people but so does heatwaves and infertile land. enough hyperbole and just show me a cost benefit for every initiative.

I feel like potential eventual extinction has a leg up in that race.

I never made the connection myself but wow, 100%!

You care way too much about a teenager, maybe you should stop thinking about her so much and instead focus on the environment

i dont think climate change matters. sometimes you need to burn a candle to bring light to a dark world!

The Swedes of all people should appreciate the benefits this could bring their way.

I think there was a study on fighting climate change that came out of some think tank or something from Europe that suggested planting like a billion trees would be the lowest cost option to reduce carbon emissions. We should just make all the high school students around the world have to plant xxxx amount of trees each year (while in high school) and in order to graduate, to bring down labour costs.

The media is who cares way too much about a teenager and what she thinks, ramming her down our throats. She’s all over the news.

I do care very much about the environment, I want the cleanest water and air, just like President Trump!

If you wanna spend your time googling a 16 year old girl, have at it. But I’m just going to keep on telling you that it’s kinda weird. Why don’t you take a seat right over here…

Image result for giggity

The left are the ones who made this 16 year old famous, not the right. Trump is the equivalent of Chris Hanson in this case, amiright6?

You’re the one who started the thread and posted pics of her. I don’t really get it dude, but it’s weird.

I haven’t watched her speech but heard it was pretty good even for folks that don’t agree with her.

What I find way more interesting is how her medical state has weaponized her vision. She as Ass Burgers and severe OCD. In a pretty unique scenario, both the autism and OCD have made her hyper-focused on climate change. She’s basically a superhuman.

That’s better.

That type of focus is often detrimental to progress. Gets in the way of the big picture sometimes to the point of being a limitation, particularly when you lack unilateral control and require buy in.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text

^ haha, that’s good

LOL

Gross