Why is there a kid pushing the climate change hoax?

deinfitely a lisa. basic ass white girl

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HULW-ODeqLg]

LOL!!!

The data seems pretty clear that we are impacting the planet and it could have some serious consequences if governments do not put in place some reasonable counter measures. That all said, this girl’s speech was pretty cringe; makes me almost want to buy the worst gas-guzzling SUV and drive it around aimlessly for no reason other than to piss her off.

But it’s also pretty clear that we will prolly be the most likely to survive if this world goes to shit!

Such a big issue with reams of data available. Here’s a dude that concentrates on the empirical… For us numbers oriented folks, what is he missing? He believes that the western World has completely lost their marbles with the hysteria…

[Video:https://youtu.be/8455KEDitpU]

Time magazine is fake news

i cant believe they are still alive? i used to collect their articles 15 years ago and read them when i would take a crap. im pretty sure i crapped more when i read that shit.

LOL, made a meme specifically to “best” a teenage girl?

Making memes = triggered, OK BOOMER

but come on. does it really matter? the air quality can get shittier in los angeles and im sure i’ll be fine.

Lotta people here are triggered over a 16 year-old girl.

You’re missing the big picture if you think this is just about a 16 year-old girl.

I know, it’s somehow also about Benghazi and HRC, or whatever else you need to justify being a constant victim of whoever the new boogeyman is.

And you’re missing the big picture if you think that climate change is a hoax.

I believe climate change is real, but we’ll be long dead before it has any major effect. 1.5 degrees in 50 years of data. That is what y’all panicking about. Even my unborn baby will not notice a difference. So what’s everyone complaining about. It’s a lot of hyperbole. It’s like when people thought the us was going to blow up if trump came to power or Obama. Everyone nowadays just overreacts on every little thing. A lil heat never hurt nobody! Just like a lil juuling. 50 people dead is nothing.

gretta girls seems like a scam but over here the ocean has already claimed many houses that were not even close to the beach when I was a kid… big dilemma whether to believe in global warming or not

what?