Would anyone be interested if I put up a spreadsheet of grade tracking for mocks?

I havn’t done any Schweser mocks yet really - have done mainly Finquiz, Konvexity and Adapt Prep, along with the CFAI online practice tests.

I’m tempted to do some Schweser stuff now just so I can get a handle on where I’m at comparatively…MORE work to do…jeez thanks guys! :wink:

Amazing idea, I love the distribution tab. I will help get this average lower cheeky

Kudos for the high scoring guys !

I planned on adding in markers for each candidate so once you input your scores your able to see where on the distribution you lie, but honestly I should probably be studying. Maybe tickersu would like to do that? :wink:

This is AWESOME!! It’s a good start. I am adding another sheet for CFA Topics. B.t.w I am candidate number 29 so keep my slot open. I haven’t started Schweser exam yet but soon I will post my results.

LOL, 91 on Schweser? WOWWWWWW, that’s great

nice work. can you add averages to each exam?

Technically anyone can make edits to the spreadsheet so it’d be as simple as making a new sheet and creating averages that way. Once I’m home and done studying for the day if no one’s done it already I can try

Mosstastic, are you doing the EOC on the computer or you have the actual books?

I’ve been doing the EOC’s from my PC. Why do you ask?

Just wondering because it strains my eyes working on the PC since I dont have hard copies of the curriculum.

Totally agree. Whenever I can I’ll print out any of the online material. In fact, I honestly think one of the reasons I do poorly on the CFAI Topic Assesments compared to Mock Exams is because I print out my Mocks but I’m kind of forced to do the Assements online more or less

Clearly doing mocks and EOCs on computer hurts your result (you don’t get the full helicopter view, it’s harder to scan for information, and you’re prone to making silly mistakes)

I went and added a test breakdown page so once you finish a test you can see how you did compared to all those that submitted

Good stuff, it’s really helpful to get a grip on where you’re at from a relative stand point.

I was thinking though, I like the column that sorts the mocks into “difficulty” depending on the scores gained by different candidates…although I would suggest it may be slightly biased into over estimating the difficulty of mocks 1 and 2…or the “earlier” mocks in general. If people do them in order, you would expect a significant shift upwards in average score as people gain a better understanding of the material.

But yeah…main point is that spreadsheet rocks yo

yeah I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that the 3 top most difficult mocks also happen to be the 3 with the most submitted marks… not sure if there’s a good way to handle that

Anyone know how different the 2014 schweser mocks are compared to 2015? I am working off of last years and I would assume they didn’t change much but I’d be curious to know for sure

If anyone has a quick second to see if this matches the 2015 schweser mocks would be greatly appreciated, just wondering if they are basically the same

last item set exam 1 morning = fra Kevin Rathbun

last item set exam 1 afternoon = derivatives Trent black

last item set exam 2 morning = ethics carol blackwell

First item set exam 3 morning = fixed income Wyroman international pension fund

if someone can check to see if that matches the 2015 mock questions I’d really appreciate it

I added a binary response field “Simulate Exam? (Y/N)”. If anyone has any better ideas for it, let me know. My goal was to see if you simulated the real testing conditions for all of your entered mock exams-- even one part taken without these conditions should elicit a “N” response. (closed book, no “cheating”, no cell phone breaks in the middle of a section, took AM straight through, 1 hour or so break then PM straight through, basically-- the real exam conditions!). I think it would be helpful to increase the validity of the dataset when we come back to it in August to fill in our respective “Pass/Fail” results (so, write down your candidate number!)…

Unless you guys think this is a silly idea, then just remove the row I started.

Edit: we could make it on a per exam basis, but that’s more work. We could also adjust it to ask if at least half were taken under “high integrity” testing situations.

@Bobby, last item set in Exam 1 refers to Natalia Berg. I think they either changed the order, or put new questions altogether. I can’t forsee it being a huge deal. I took the 2014 CFAI Mock and it was similiar to everything I’ve taken regarding 2015 mocks

@mosstastic is that one derivatives? Last item set exam 1 PM. Thanks for checking