Would anyone be interested if I put up a spreadsheet of grade tracking for mocks?

Natalia Berg one looks to be about Fixed Income.

Last item set in Exam 1 PM is Economics (Robert Williams)

Gotcha, sounds like they’re different which explains why my scores are coming in different than the 2015 mocks in the spreadsheet. Thanks for checking

only 2 item set different.

one in Fixed Income and one in somewhere.

Awh did someone remove the “Rank” stats from row 25? I liked that :frowning:

It’s there – just whited out

Ah yes indeed…any reason it was whited out?

I think it could be an element that might discourage people from entering information into the sheet (or cause someone to “improve” their results to be at the top). I wouldn’t feel thrilled about offering up my info when I’m going to be assinged a rank (although, I’d probably do it). It could be helpful to do after the exam. Maybe the “lower” ranking candidates end up passing because they were more motivated and less of the mind set “ah, it’s in the bag!” Would be interesting to see…

^ Exactly. I whited it out because it most certainly would be discouraging to see you enter your scores to only find out you have a rank of 35. You can still check if you’d like but at the very least it’s not visible for the entire world to see.

The ranking of the difficulty of the test makes sense to me, but not really by candidate, so I figured we could try and satisfy whoever put that in by just whiting it out

Who is Candidate 30?!?!

Benjamin Graham?

I am candidate 30

Tell us your secret.

I’ve been studying since decemeber 15th, 18-20 hours a week… i read the curriculum/supplemented with schweser i’ve studyed topics very thouroughly and took the topic tests on the CFA site as well the EOCs of the CFA + Schweser after every topic and did reviews very frequently after questions and study sessions… i study 6 days a week and still study even after those scores. I’m not failing this god foresaken test

That’s going to be my plan if I fail this year. Congrats for the high scores!