WWE

^Doesn’t beat the 1998 King of the Ring.

Mankind vs. Undertaker in Hell in a Cell.

Is that the one where taker chokeslammed him from the top of the cell?

Mankind was useless though. Like a harmless teddybear. Mr Socko i believe…what shit. The later Mick Foley not the earlier one whose face was always bloodied for some reason and who had that weird spiked club.

That added some nasty stuff.

^Yeah. If you ever read Foley’s books, and read his story about what happened, it’s amazing he’s still alive and not paralyzed.

This thread reminds me of this gem (SFW; clip of an NBA player dunking on someone with Jim Ross calling the shots):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ_DJ4DMCQg

Ah ok, He just never did it for me. Didn’t have the charisma of Rock, Austin.

Didn’t have the edginess of Taker, Kane, Ministry of darkness et all.

Didn’t have the athleticism of Jeff hardy etc.

For me Mankind was on par with Triple H, Jericho, Benoit etc. Good wrestlers…just nothing to get really excited about.

Hell even Eddie Guerrero had some strange style going on for him, Loved the car…

I want to throw pork rinds at this thread.

Will any wrestling federation ever find stars as charasmatic as Hogan, Stone Cold and The Rock again?

^no. Stone cold was the absolute best. There should be a hall of fame just for him alone.

He was also banging Debra Mcmicheal.

HBK is the greatest of all time.

Can’t hold a candle to Rock.

The Great Khali becomes a U.S. Citizen .

practice****

I think it depends on if you’re speaking English English or American English. Kind of like favorite and favourite. Or color and colour.

color and colour are the same word spelt differently but practise -verb, practice-noun.those are two different words. Do americans use the 2 words differently?

I didn’t even know practise was a word until this thread.

If you follow US convention, you don’t need to worry about this as you can usepractice for both noun and verb. If you follow UK convention and you’re not sure how to spot nouns and verbs, there are tricks you can use to help you. SeeHot Tip right.) Examples: You need more practice. (“practice” - noun) (Using the trick shown in the Hot Tip: “You need more preparation.” This sounds okay. Therefore, practice is correct.) You should practise more. (“practise” – verb) (Using the trick shown in the Hot Tip: “You should prepare more.” This sounds okay. Therefore, practise is correct.)

You are speaking English or American English?

looks like practice is the word commonly used in American English. the other one isn’t.

Man, we in here talkin’ 'bout practice. Practice.

It’s one thing if it’s the game, but we talkin’ 'bout practice.