WWE

^hehe. how would the answer spell it

In other news, Vince McMahon made the Forbes billionaire list this year.

Good news for Triple H.

That was a classic. We don’t see quotes like that anymore.

Was that iverson?

I remember him getting pissed at something similar

Raw was epic this week.Craze for Bryan is un matched at the moment.

Yeah, it was Iverson.

Actually, thinking about it more seriously, I would put Denny Green’s and Jim Mora’s rant above it.

Gman…this you?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=665792580126857

Brock lesnar ends the streak??

It’s a sign bruh.

Taker loosing his unbeaten streak

Liverpool top of the table.

Manchester in ashes.

Ferrari languishing in mid table.

The times my friend, they are a-changing.

Something didn’t seem right, especially since the buildup in no way indicated the streak was in jeopardy. It almost seemed like Taker was supposed to win, but at some point in the match, he decided he couldn’t continue and had to end it. The whole arena froze when that three count happened. Hell, even the bell ringer didn’t ring the bell right away, and Heyman and Brock looked shocked. You know what it did seem like it came out of nowhere. Because Heyman looked real shocked. There was complete silence. The bell did ring late i was waiting for somekind of mistake happened. The commentators seemed shocked. Cole seemed like this was not scripted. It looked like the undertaker just pulled montreal screw job but on his self.Either Taker was hurt badly, or they sold it beautifully. Regardless, I’m not mad. I always wanted the streak to end. I was just as shocked as anyone else that it did though.

Lol, they sold it mate.

WWE is as fake as it gets, Scam, But what a scam during the days of the Bahama Bull.

What is a Bahama Bull?

And the fact that the Undertaker lost probably means that he’s getting ready to retire. Dude turns 49 next month.

if he was retiring, would they not just let him keep the streak?

We all know that WWE is scripted but why would undertaker book himself to loose his most precious thing (read streak) to some one he hates personally???

We all know that taker and lesnar hate each other personally.

Even professionally it makes little sense to have the streak broken by a part timer (lesnar).Perhaps a full time wrestler like CM punk was a better option if wwe really wanted the streak to end.

CM Punk did a very good job by leaving an organisation that supports part time employees more than full time performers.

Lol, I don’t know why i typed that.

Brahma bull- The rock

$$$

Old? He can be Ric Flair’s son.