WWE

BTW, WWE stock down 15% today. The market has spoken.

Apparently, Lesnar was NOT supposed to win at WM 30. I don’t know if he “had” to, because 'Taker was hurt, or if he just deviated from script.

In other news, the Ultimate Warrior died, just three days after being inducted into the WWE HoF.

RIP Ultimate Warrior. He’s Warrior Pressing Macho Man right now in wrestling heaven.

Rip warrior

It should also be mentioned the Ultimate Warrior sported a glorious mullet.

I saw ultimate warrior live once, Also the great Tatanka

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/12529/20140409/undertakers-loss-wrestlemania-xxx-conspiracy-according-iron-sheik.htm

RIP

One of the best entrance music ever.

Is it true? Sting signed a contract with WWE?

I might have to start watching Monday Night Raw again after all.

^

I thought perhaps RR has broken his oath of never posting a thread again.

If sting does decides to come back ,he must get a match with “Under taker” at Wrestlemania 2015.

The grapevine suggests that Vince wants to induct Sting into the “HOF”.

RR made his oath recently. After that April 9th posting.

So

Sting vs Cena

Hogan vs Brock/stonecold

is being booked for wrestlemania 31?

^So is it Brock, Rock, or Stone Cold?

And personally, I’d rather see a Sting vs. Stone Cold if it were me.

^

I think the original plan was Rock vs Brock at wrestlemania 30/31 but WWE had to change it due to Rock’s busy hollywood schedule and poor health.Rock vs Brock at Wmania 31 is still on if Rock agrees.

Hogan vs Brock at W31 is perhaps being booked for W31.Brock calling Hogan “Grand pa” a few weeks ago and Hogan attacking Brock all over the internet makes me feel they may collide at W31.

If Hogan vs Brock does not make out then WWE is looking towards Hogan vs Stone cold.I would personally love it.

Sting may face John cena/rock or even jerico…

Personally i am happy that Sting(greatest wrestler to have never appeared at wrestlemania)is finally on good terms with WWE.

Did anybody watch Monday Night RAW last night? Anybody know if Sting showed up? Apparently he was at Survivor Series on Sunday night.

I haven’t watched WWE in years, but I’d be willing to tune in to see Sting.

It also just occurred to me–Undertaker will be 50 years old next year. If I’m good at math, that means that when he threw Mankind off the Cell in 1998, he was about my age.

Dang. I thought the dude was ancient then. To be able to perform at that level for that long is pretty impressive.

^ I haven’t watched WWE since the Attitude Era of the late 90s, but saw the Sting appearance at SS on Youtube last night.

Agree. And throwing Mankind off the cage was probably the most amazing thing I’ve seen in pro wrestling.

Greatest Sting moment of all time:

Just watched the clip in You tube…My observations:

1)Crowd reaction sucked.Sting deserves a better pop.

2)JR was missed.He could have hyped the event even more.

^I agree with the JR part. I don’t know if there’s a better announcer anywhere in the sports annoucing world that was better than him. (And that includes Costas, Michaels, Madden & Summerall, Vitale, Hubie Brown, etc.)