"Yahoo CEO in Spotlight Over Resume Flap"

Where is the evidence that he lied you moron? Have you seen his resume? No one has besides the people that interviewed him. Loeb hasn’t either.

Just because some idiot in public relations or marketing posts a bio on the internet doesn’t mean that he wrote it. Understand this. Until evidence proves that he is the one that embelished his degree, nothing should come of this. It is in the best interest of shareholders of Yahoo.

Blake’s probably defending this absurdity because he’s guilty of it himself. His work profile is probably filled with fake degrees and work experience.

That or he’s just trolling.

Actually, you know what, he’s probably just trolling. Wouldn’t be the 20th time…

It’s pretty obvious Blake doesn’t have the slightest clue about what the role of a CEO in a public company is.

I always just picture him as the guy in Office Space screaming, “I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can’t you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?”

^ wow, I can totally see that.

you think he is overweight as well? piggish face? fat stubby fingers so he always has to press the backspace button which adds to his frustrations?

You guys are just mad at Blake because he is always right and you are always wrong.

It seems I am the only person on this forum who deals with executives and their assistants so I know how it works.

I’m also the only person who seems to understand the difference between allegations and proven fact.

Well if saying something makes it true, I am the only person on this forum who once saved a baby at the zoo by using an 18 foot Crocodile to club a Killer Whale to death.

I am also the only person on this forum who can type using all ten fingers.

^ only because the croc was only 17.5 feet long when I did it the year before.

I don’t know. Now that Blake mentions that he “deals with executives and their assistants”, maybe we should just agree with him. EXECUTIVES and their ASSISTANTS, people!

LOL

He deals with executives and their secretaries, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

edit: damn Ohai. beat me to it

Well now I just feel bad for that poor crocodile. I thought it was looking at me with this horrified “not this sh*t again” look on it’s face

Blake has a masters degree. He takes people lying about their degrees seriously. It’s an affront to the superior skill and knowledge that he achieved by getting his masters degree.

This goes double for people that lie about their brother’s prenups.

Triple for people who do not presume that Zimmerman is guilty until proven guilty.

Executives. And their assistants. Mother of god.

And don’t even talk about Chipotle… do not even talk about the Chipotle…

[grabs popcorn and awaits AF deathmatch]

I don’t want to interupt, but as an aside, did anybody else read:

“Yahoo CEO in Spotlight Over Resume Fap”

(maybe im just on Reddit too much)

^ That’s what I see everytime I look at the heading. At this point it’s hard to say which would be more humorous.

Back on topic, if you guys aren’t careful Blake’s going to call you all morons again.

I kinda imagine blake like Will Ferrell in this: I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS. PEOPLE FEAR ME.