yahoo emails delayed

I just spoke with rep from CFA. Yahoo and some other public email providers are delayed, because emails are being sent in batches. We should receive them in 4 hours. I am sooooooooo relieved because I thought I failed because only passers are receiving their emails. so the wait game goes on…

(kicking myself for giving a yahoo address)

yahoo here too :frowning:

well, at least you can be sure that your email will not be indexed and stored by your employer… I wonder if gmail users got their results…

i am yahoo too…not received “The Mail”…

I’m gmail and got mine 1.5 hrs ago. I didn’t know people still used yahoo for email. Interface is terrible.

me too

Good to know. Thanks for the update.

I definitely am not going to change it gmail now to risk that I will not get it at all…

rocketmail(yahoo) victim tooo!!:((((

@YAhmed: Where are you? US? Someone in South Africa has not received email by 4:30pm so I assume I will get either mad or drunk by then

I hate Yahoo

stupid yahoo!

js1013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @YAhmed: Where are you? US? > > Someone in South Africa has not received email by > 4:30pm so I assume I will get either mad or drunk > by then i am in PAKISTAN … but my gmail friends got their results … f**k yahooo…

phew…good looking out js1013. I can stop checking my yahoo every few minutes then.

I was worried what’s going on. I"m with yahoo too and still has no mail.

someone seriously f…ed up with this… you can’t distribute emails to everyone else and leave other waiting!! users with yahoo should have been notified of this and should have been given other option to see the results.

I guess I should have gotten a hint that this was going to happen when I got the email announcements a day after everyone else…:frowning:

I feel like the dude sitting on the electric chair while maintenance fiddles with the controls to figure out why it isn’t working…

this is very annoying… maybe CFAI will give us a big discount to register for Level III for putting us through this!