yahoo emails delayed

CFAI should have thought about these issues before deciding to go this route.

I just spoke with another representative of CFAI and they said the issues are with yahoo and hotmail. However, he also mentioned that he’s certain email users of both these providers have actually received results. I have a feeling they have no clue what’s going on and don’t want to take any responsibility for it. They absolutely should have had a handle on this beforehand. I’m very disappointed with how this is not being addressed whatsoever.

I can’t imagine that anyone of any importance at CFAI would be answering the phones today…

I have hotmail and received mine around 10am EST (USA)

I’ve been refreshing my yahoo for the past 5 hours. FML. If I fail this test I’m going to be so pisssed.

would it have been that hard to send to the backup email address as well?

just received it in my yahoo account ! and thanks god I passed :slight_smile:

FYI. Mine appeared in my junk mail folder.

hmmm, still nothing… maybe I forgot to bubble in my name on the scantron. That would suck…

this is brutal. according to this: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/email-address-limit.html , you can not send more than 100 emails to yahoo in an hour!!! can you imagine when I will get my result if letter “f” (fabien from above) got the result now??

I received mine.

Just received my result at my Yahoo address, I passed!

I’m really hoping this ends well… I’m just thinking if we are lucky enough to be in this small percentage of people who still haven’t received their score, hopefully we can be in the much larger percentage of people who passed!

@zazu11, cityboy: what is the first letter of your email address?

This is like sitting in the electric chair with the voltage set on trickle…

m

You’ll probably receive it within an hour.

My yahoo ID starts with “Ar” but still not received any from CFA Institute… I might have punched a hole in the “F5” key on my key board :=(

I know what you mean. I spent the last ten hours continually checking AF and my yahoo account.

still nothing yet for me!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh