yahoo emails delayed

I’m still fighting the same battle Aravinda… they’re going to get an earful from me after this insulting mishap.

same here - nothing yet

Me too. F-YOU CFA institute. I’ve had butterflys in my stomach for the last 6 hours. I cant eat/work/focus. Anxiety.

id starts with p…haven’t received yet

I don’t think it goes alphabetically by email address. Mine starts with D and I still haven’t received… I am just glad my boss is on vacation today!!

What email address of the CFA Institute are you guys receiving emails from ?

lucky you… I am in production so my stress level is running high… maybe it goes by ID… and maybe it is not ordered by anything which would make sense the most :-(((

js1013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @zazu11, cityboy: what is the first letter of your > email address? “z”

Just spoke to CFA Institue…it looks like the problem is not with the Yahoo. Per the CR, CFAI has not yet completed sending out emails for all students and they said it will take a few hours to complete all… :=(

yea…its 12 am in mumbai…and i am waitin for my email…hope for the best…

Unfair… what if people go down under stress of waiting?? As if last night wasnt enough

this is all happening from two reasons: 1) yahoo’s email service is obsolete not able to handle bigger loads (web hosting as well) 2) CFAI has not divided number of yahoo emails by 100 to find out that they should have started sending those emails 2 days ago

At this point they should just post all the results on the website. That would probably take 2 seconds and the CFAI website shouldn’t crash since about 90% has already received their score!

12:10 am in Bombay, India. Yahoo should have been taken over by Microsoft. Or well, Google rather.

haha…gud 1…but i am wondering my id is on HOTMAIL and i also have not got it!

Darius-I Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 12:10 am in Bombay, India. Yahoo should have been > taken over by Microsoft. Or well, Google rather. atrocious!! I would have exploded by that time. I can imagine CFAI blaming yahoo for this mishap.

i can feel the double bi:ch coming… having to wait on yahoo and a failing score kinda comical if u look at it upside down

sucks…non productive day so far

anyone try to change their email on CFAI website?

i Changed my email this morning to my work email, over 7 hours ago. Still nothing in either. What did I do to deserve this? my stomach in a knot.