yahoo emails delayed

js1013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just spoke with rep from CFA. Yahoo and some > other public email providers are delayed, because > emails are being sent in batches. We should > receive them in 4 hours. > > I am sooooooooo relieved because I thought I > failed because only passers are receiving their > emails. > > so the wait game goes on… 15 min from that alleged 4 hour timeframe!

I tried changing my email id, it’s not working.

I a literally going mad here, this is getting out of hand.

This may sound crazy, but at this point, abandon all expectations and turn off your email and computers and just assume that you were one of the gifted candidates with a higher level of tolerance and patience to wait an additional day, haha.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but when the CFAI sent the original email stating that they we’re sending results today, I got that email the day after it was sent. Given that I was stupid enough to keep my Yahoo email address on file with the CFAI, I’m guessing I failed. Good times.

Yeah, you might be right… At least we know the results are going to be posted tomorrow morning… It will be a tough wait, but definitely worth it for a pass!

@Highimtom: that will not change anything. batches are out and reps & managers can’t individually send the emails. I filled a complain about this with rep. I hope others do same as well so we are all heard and they are pressured to create a notification service that really works.

I’m right there with you guys…pass or fail this waiting is extremely rough! Knew I should have switched it to my work e-mail address…

chitownanalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m right there with you guys…pass or fail this > waiting is extremely rough! Knew I should have > switched it to my work e-mail address… +1 CFAI has officially become the cable-guys of test results. “We’ll either be there between 9:00 and 1:00 or 2:00 and 5:00.”

JensensalphaMale Wrote: > > CFAI has officially become the cable-guys of test > results. “We’ll either be there between 9:00 and > 1:00 or 2:00 and 5:00.” Haha… Clearly, CFAI is bringing new standards to the industry. :-))

sometimes i get the impression that really it’s just a bunch of monkeys that run the CFA. i mean i can name at least 4 things that are retarded with this organization

on the plus side my boss feels bad for me and is letting me leave after the market close

cubsfish, i’m assuming you’re a cubs fan? are you sure that’s not why your boss feels sorry for you?

I feel like Clark Griswold waiting for my Christmas bonus Hopefully my result won’t be the equivalent of the jelly of the month club

I havent gotten my email yet either. Checked the Spam and the regular inbox folders.

just told by a rep that they hope to have results out by close of business today which for cfa is 5:00 pm EST.

chicagoanalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel like Clark Griswold waiting for my > Christmas bonus I feel like Tony Hayward waiting to make another hole in Russian gas reservoir

jcaseyjones Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just told by a rep that they hope to have results > out by close of business today which for cfa is > 5:00 pm EST. And I’m sure they had hoped to not screw this up initially as well. I guess we shall see.

This is so painful. Wonder what primitive system CFAI uses.

I was just told 95% of the emails have been sent out at this time. They “hope” to have the remaining batches sent out by 5pm eastern. Also mentioned delays with some of the larger service providers.