Yo Gringo

Come on ! As a Quebec separatist I have to tell you : you don’t want to have to live with the fact that you were given the choice to have your own country but chickened out.

Of course Scotland is none of my business, but I really do wish that the Scots set a precedent. Don’t believe the english bullshit ; Scotland will be fine on its own.

Yeah I agree, I think Scotland will do great on its own. Even if oil only lasts 30 years, it’s still a long time, and long enough for the country to rebuild itself, and it’s not like it’s done all that well under London’s rule either.

As a Campbell, I’m all for Scottish independence.

Best of luck!

Vote for independence. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll petition my congressman to bring you into the union. I can’t say that being part of the US would be any better than being part of the UK, but at least you’d be riding with the big dog instead of riding with our bitch.

My advice for the Scots: don’t make the mistake Canada and Australia did by retaining the Queen. Punt her to the curb and establish your own republic. The fact that lady is on all my coins pissess me off.

Interesting for a Campbell.

become part of a disparate series of small countries brought together by a cumbersome and inefficient legislative system and divided on virtually every major issue? pass

(please trade with us though, and we would accept some help if any sort of conflict/ terrorist situation kicks off)

We forgave the McDonalds weeks years decades ago.

That would be the MacDonalds.

Oh come on, it’s not that bad. You might even get your own NFL franchise (just keep the women and children hidden when the players arrive).

If the Nays pull it off, I think the US needs to seriously consider arming the Scottish rebels.

^ Will they promise to use those weapons against us later?

I’ve been trying, literally for 7 hours, to come up with a joke about the Welsh and how much they love their sheep. I thought getting a Welshman and a sheep together was way easier than this.

^ I once asked a Welshman how many girlfriends he’s had. He started counting them and fell asleep.

The Scots were never known for their spelling prowess.

+1

Oh well, sad day today.

I hope you voted yes, Gringo.

I voted yes and stayed up to watch the coverage.

It’s pissing with rain this morning, most of the window signs are down and there are soggy Saltires everywhere.

Scotland: the country that shat it…

I know how it feels …

lol @ the Scots. What a bunch of twats.