Your application is complete and has been successfully submitted. - Now what?

It seems like you were quick to submit and was able to beat the crowd. I submitted the day after, and the work experience is still under review, and mine is a very straightforward 4-years-in-same-easily-justified-job type. No doubt everyone has submitted their applications at the same time now.

How do they know if your references are CFA charterholders?

6 days passed but no update from CFAI on workex approval

I am writing a mail today

I submitted mine on the 12th August. Received the approval from CFA Insitute yesterday.

Hmm , mine should come today hopefully then

Submitted mine on August 12. Just today, I see it changed from work experience review to “Under Review - Society”, and a countdown of 29 days.

Looks like it takes now from 6 to 8 business days. Let’s wait :slight_smile:

waiting for a 13th aug guy to confirm smiley

Great, German CFA Society approved application within 1 day.

That’s cool :slight_smile:

Congrats, that’s awesome. What’s next for you? Did you already get the information needed to submit your payment of dues, and how to sign the professional conduct statement, and whatever else they need?

Yes, I got the mail this morning. Filled the conduct statement (just the same clicks as before the exam registration), paid the 375$ and after a few minutes the title was activated.

As the most of us know the pain during this journey, you can understand the happiness if you see it. :slight_smile:

Indian society cant be as fast lol

How many charters are awarded every year by Germany ?

Here’s a handy little link:

http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/charter/map/pages/index.aspx

I applied to the UK society, it got approved at the same time as the CFAI approval… so it only took 5 business days from the membership application being submitted to all being approved. Then I got my charter status pretty much straight away after the administrative process (pay etc.)

When did you apply?

I submitted my application on 8/14 and they’re still reviewing my work experience. I have a feeling that I’ll have to wait the better part of the next month before I can finally use the designation.

Last Wednesday and I received full approval by Tuesday this week.

I applied on the 13th this wait is geting endless now sad