Your application is complete and has been successfully submitted. - Now what?

And what did I get in my mailbox just a minute ago?

Dear Mr. Traveller,

Congratulations! You have been approved for regular membership. Activate now to begin enjoying member benefits.

Since it’s Friday night over here, I never thought I would get it until next week. Time to celebrate now! And update LinkedIn and my CV. Have a great weekend, everyone!

lucky you! congratulations! i’m envious crying

Hahahahahaha… Congratulations to you. I am one of those with membership approved but Band 10 going along with it. For me, it has no meaning.

My application was actually approved in 2 days. I submitted it on 8 August, received it on 10 August, just before the Bank 10 shocker!!!

Damn…that’s why I waited until after the results! At least you’ll have it instanlly after you pass next year.

Band 10 level 3 hurts. I know from experience. Try to see it the way I did - it means you will for sure pass it next year by sticking to your guns and just doing a bit more effort. Worked for me.

Even CFAI has not approved my workex yet. Now will have to wait for monday

That’s a bummer. It seems like I was fortunate enough to get the application sent just in time. Some others who submitted on August 12 have also got their charter. Meanwhile, those who submitted on August 13 don’t even have their work experience approved yet.

Out of anxiety, i mailed them of you guys work on saturdays lol