Your Top 5 Countries for International Assignments

Well Dublin isnt that bad in fairness - more worried about the area than the number of stalkers i have!!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1.New York +1

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well Dublin isnt that bad in fairness - more > worried about the area than the number of stalkers > i have!! Always wet, always cloudy. And you can’t beat a good income levy on top of your taxes. At least there’s much less traffic on the roads in the last year. And who could forget six euro pints in samsara.

And who in their right mind goes to samsara - because of this your entire post becomes invalid!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > …the only person who picked dublin was > JTLD > > :frowning: > > > That’s all u need babee HAHAHAHA!

You want nice girls, and you don’t mention Moscow? You’d rather think about it :slight_smile:

If KarenC gets a job at Nigaz I’ll consider Moscow.

Against Moscow: - highest crime rates - one of most expensive city to settle in - too cold for 6 months and too hot in summer for 2 months

And two of those remaining months are the “ugly season” when it rains a lot and you get to watch the black ice slowly melt, while the “artifacts” covered by the snow over the previous six months are slowly rediscovered.

Bogota? That’s a great plan. What global IB will you find there? I know UBS has an office in Bogota…any other mainstream ones?

+1

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If KarenC gets a job at Nigaz I’ll consider > Moscow. I really tried to find a sweet part to that comment but no - it’s all stalker - thanks JTLD :wink:

What?? You’re the one who listed NYC as your top city, who’s stalking who now!

Look whos stalking now.