Zuckerberg Wedding

Marry for the money, you can always learn to love.

I suspect Mrs. Zuckerberg (nee Chan) is financially set for life no matter what happens.

Well… yeah… even if the prenup gives her 1% of Mark’s money, that is a shitton of money. I mean, I would marry Zuckerberg if I had the chance. Potential billions of dollars is worth the price of anal violation.

this marriage will not last long… a midlife crisis is around the corner and he will realize he actually has to enjoy life than to be stuck with that thing.

Someone should use this as their signature:

Ohai: "I would marry Zuckerberg if I had the chance. Potential billions of dollars is worth the price of anal violation. "

Asian and not a gold digger? hahaha yeah right, this may be racist but in my expereince asians are the most materialistic people around.

As for the prenup and why he decides to get married? I don’t know, maybe he actually loves her…

I’m not sure if I would characterize Asian women as “gold diggers”, especially the Westernized ones. They are probably more likely, though, to pursue men with good educations and sophisticated jobs. Maybe that is the same thing.

As for the prenup, I don’t think it’s their choice. Due to Zuckerberg’s large stake in Facebook, his marriage or divorce could have material impacts on the company. Facebook’s other stakeholders would certainly want to protect themselves from the fallout of a future divorce. Hence, they would have pressured Zuckerberg to sign something.

From what I’ve seen, Asian women (asian-asian ,not westernized asian) do tend to be more “gold-diggers”, and will put more weight into the “good job, has a house, has $” category, instead of the “because i love this person” category.

You can call it gold-digger, or attraction to success people, whatever. Especially true in the poorer asian countries where tons of asian girls are trying to get out of the rural lifestyle into the modern urban life. Also true in urban areas as well though, tons of girls are literally out to find “the guy”, marry him, and be a stay-at-home mom and not have to study or work at a job again for the rest of their lives while the guy brings home the $$. And this actually works just fine because of the massive men / women imbalance.

Speechless…

She is harvard educated… MD and 27 years old!!! I’ll marry her!!! Given MDs on avg make 250K and depedning on where she wants to specialize…damn sign me up. And I believe in nature in the nature vs. nurture so I think my kids will be smart or at least slightly above avg since I consider myself an average.

As the resident expert on Asian chicks I have to disagree with some of this stuff. Here’s my over-analysis because I’m bored in the office…

First off she is a full-on American woman (second generation Chinese American). Second generation tend to be fully assimilated into the US culture, although she does speak Cantonese which might say something. The biggest risk is that he married an American woman; a recipe for divorce and lose all your money-ville.

If she were an Asian woman (which is really isn’t) then you’ve got a different situation. Asian chicks get categorized as seemingly materialistic, but really it is just that in order to qualify you need to be financially responsible. People in Asia are savers and Americans are debtors, hence where I believe the unfair label of Asian chicks being “gold-diggers”. Not really in my experience, they just expect that you have a financial plan (duh), you need to demonstrate that to get pre-qualified. Once you are pre-qualified however I would say they are much more trust worthy and willing stand by you thru good times and bad, in Asia family/friends > money. A good Asian woman will step in front of a bullet for you, no joke. The American woman will pounce on you in your moment of weakness and steal all your stuff! LOL

Feel free to hate but whatever, I dig Asian chicks for the above mentioned reasons.

The thing that makes you wonder if Marky is smarter than he looks is that he married his long time bud, who knew him from back when he was “just a regular dude”, that seems like the wisest move for someone in his position…offset by the risk intrinsic in her being a highly savvy American woman.

Yeah he could marry a perfect 10, but that would be retarded. He can have perfect 10s on business trips. Mary a good one you can trust.

That’s my analysis. Hopefully it works out but frankly it looks like a disaster waiting to happen!!!

you think he has a chance with KimK?

I don’t think KimK dates white guys, does she?

^ Respect.

isn’t that cool basketball player guy white? i don’t believe a girl would NOT date a white guy (some won’t but by and large the ones on tv will)…i’m not white btw…so its not a racist statement…

Kris Humphries is mixed race according to Wikipedia.

I think Kim would date anyone who would boost her public profile. That is sort of her job, right?

^ date anyone… marry anyone… same thing

She apparently made efforts to date Tebow of all people.

i thought Tebow was suppose to be a cool guy…