Zuckerberg Wedding

I’m CFAvsMBA, and I approve Black Swan’s message!

circumstances. it was all a setup for publicity.

i wouldn’t mind hiring a nude female yoga instructor for myself and friends.

how did she get lucky in terms of being famous? she was born rich and beautiful, luck…she used her looks and capitalized on it…not luck…

a thing about luck, we get lucky when we get an opportunity, but itst still you that make the most of the opportunity…

I guess that depends on who came up with the idea for Keeping up with the Kardashians. Did Kim come up with the idea for the show? If she did, kudos to her. If it wasn’t her idea, then her fame is luck.

you don’t become rich/famous without having some kind of luck and skill…she is doing something right…its not like ppl just give her the money, she has to work for it (yes, work)…if you think her work is trivial, you can say that about 90% of finance jobs…

We’re turning into the media muppets talking about absolutely nothing of value about Kim K!

fine…lets do some more research on Lowes, Berkshire, or whatever company you want…nobody talks in the Investment Forum…

ppl here come on to blow time in between agendas…so its natural for them to talk about something they like…

love the way frank posts…great use of dots… never uses the space bar either between dots…also he is a great user of abbreviations…

Maybe Frank is sad. Ellipses are often used to convey a sense of melancholy.

boo