3/3 club

DBD82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nailed it (46%,39%,51%) = 9.15% 9.15% not the percentage of candidates who passed all three levels at first attempt, since the pass rates also include re-takers. Nevertheless, going 3/3 is impressive.

Aladdin - It would be like scheduling your wedding on your sister’s graduation day… You’ve known for a year when the graduation day is, but you do it anyway even though there are 51 other Saturdays to choose from in a year. Its basically saying, “my life is more important than yours, so cancel yours to work around mine.”

Took the fast track… BTW, married with a 4 year old son. I owe them big time. LI: December 2009 LII: June 2010 LIII: June 2011

Dec '09, June '10, June '11. Thank god this is over. Can’t wait to be able to celebrate memorial day again…finally.

Wow! Super. supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dec '09, June '10, June '11. Thank god this is > over. Can’t wait to be able to celebrate memorial > day again…finally.

Level I: Dec '08 Skipped a year to have more time with friends and family. Level II: June '10 Level III: June '11

Yeah, Nailed it. Working professional so have to be quick :slight_smile: L1 - Dec 2009 L2 - Jun 2010 L3 - Jun 2011

2009-10-11

Member, but not in 3 years. 2008, 2010, 2011. My first daughter was due on exam day. I never registered. Not like I need to explain myself to you guys. Also, I took a ton of restroom breaks, so I would never been in the 1.5 years + no restroom breaks room. Also, really big ups to the guy who said he only used the CFA material, that seems like a major accomplishment, I would still be on level I if it wasn’t for Schweser. Congrats to everyone, lets hope they ask if you went 3/3 in interviews.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dec '09, June '10, June '11. Thank god this is > over. Can’t wait to be able to celebrate memorial > day again…finally. That’s what I’m looking forward to - having a worry-free memorial day.

Cityboy, good point… had to come up with a general level with the data we’ve got to work with, but I guess we can just say less than 1 in 10

3/3 - 2009, 2010, 2011 Gentleman, it’s been a pleasure. Congratulations to everyone. PS - Don’t you just love when you tell people you passed and they say, “Oh, I knew you would! You studied so hard!” No, you didn’t know. Only the guys on this forum “know” and they know that you can never “know”. It’s going to be very nice to enjoy a spring for the first time in 2 years.

2009 Level 1 - Pass - Read Schwesser and CFA both front to back, Qbank, practice exams 2010 Level 2 - Pass - Started to trust Schwesser more so used CFA only about 50% and 100% Schwesser 2011 Level 3 - Pass - Schwesser and CFA EOC only

Rearden72 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3/3 - 2009, 2010, 2011 > > Gentleman, it’s been a pleasure. Congratulations > to everyone. > > PS - Don’t you just love when you tell people you > passed and they say, “Oh, I knew you would! You > studied so hard!” No, you didn’t know. Only the > guys on this forum “know” and they know that you > can never “know”. > > It’s going to be very nice to enjoy a spring for > the first time in 2 years. Couldn’t agree more. My wife worked for a Big Four firm and obviously a lot were CPA’s. All of her old friends always go back to the CPA is a harder exam everyone passes the CFA. Bugs me a lot going out with them. My wife studied <80 hours for all four parts of the CPA.

DBD82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cityboy, good point… had to come up with a > general level with the data we’ve got to work > with, but I guess we can just say less than 1 in > 10 I think you can say that roughly 10%-15% of all charterholders have passed all exams at first attempt.

3 in a row: Dec 09, Jun 10, Jun 11 (Granted, I had a fail in Jun 09, but I was distracted by FRM Full in Nov 2009 which I did pass)

12/09, 6/10, 6/11 … holla!

I was 3/3 except for last year when work and excessive self pleasure meant I did not sit the exam. Can I join the club? I passed all those I sat…

Rearden72 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3/3 - 2009, 2010, 2011 > > Gentleman, it’s been a pleasure. Congratulations > to everyone. > > PS - Don’t you just love when you tell people you > passed and they say, “Oh, I knew you would! You > studied so hard!” No, you didn’t know. Only the > guys on this forum “know” and they know that you > can never “know”. > > It’s going to be very nice to enjoy a spring for > the first time in 2 years. Agreed. Good post.

Bucephalus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was 3/3 except for last year when work and > excessive self pleasure meant I did not sit the > exam. Can I join the club? I passed all those I > sat… Yeah, I think you can. Skipped exams do not count IMO.