Adrian Peterson

Adrian Peterson banned from team activities

Well, my fantasy team lost Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice and Knowshon Moreno all in the same week. Amazingly, I’m still 2-0. I guess the big question is, what are the chances my team wins another game for the rest of the season?

OMG, please tell me you’re joking about the russian roulette.

This would be straight up child abuse. You’re talking about a guy that hates his life and literally comes home and kicks his dog (or child). Those guys (and women) that beat their kids are scum. I really don’t think that’s the case with AD.

I think his situation got out of control due to frustration and lack of self control. Some parents use corporal punishment because they’re just not smart enough to think up a more appropriate and less damaging punishment. And/or, they blame their parents (as AD has done) and said they do it because that’s how they were disciplined. I chalk that up to lack of creativity on the parent’s part and laziness. But, I don’t believe they’re doing it to be cruel.

As a society, we should be at a place where we can say hitting a child with a foriegn object, kicking him/her, or using a closed fist is entirely inappropriate. As I said earlier, I’m not a big fan of spanking either, especially when used excessively or as the primary means of discipline, but it does have it’s occasional use. (Again, I’ve done it once in eight years of being a dad.)

Challenge accepted. Prepare to be mindf’ucked.

Sorry for the triple post, but this really belongs here:

I think we at least can all agree that AP is a POS.

If there are Vikings fans here, you will soon know it. You just smeared the name of their Messiah.

Hmmm quick google search lead to the following

1. Crazy driving record.

2. Beats up DFW cops.

3. Has kids he doesn’t know about, nor stop playing football to attend their funeral.

4. Beats his kid.

So what he can run with a football, if it were not for the NFL, he’d be just another n!gga off the block in and out of jail.

Smeared and got it wrong. It’s AD, not AP. Viking fans are total dicks about this.

But, CvM is correct. If you back up and look at AD as a person, he’s a complete clown.

reggie bush disciplines his 1 year old?!?!?!?!?!?!?

http://deadspin.com/reggie-bush-admits-to-harshly-disciplining-his-1-year-1635845101?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I wonder if Etrade’s ad this year at the Super Bowl will be AP beating up the baby for going short the market instead of going long.

I’m a Caucasian from the South. Am I culturally Whitey or a Brotha?

Cracka

^Depends. If you’re east of Houston, I’d say “cracka” is right. Go any further west, and you’re definitely a “gringo”.

wtf is this

http://deadspin.com/adrian-peterson-shows-his-dumb-talking-points-to-the-wo-1643669602?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I need Peterson to get back asap on the field. My fantasy team is more important than this trial.

I need him too. I spent $53 on him in my auction and then I used my first pick in my snake draft on him. This is really killing my season.

At least you know that you’re not going to get anything from him now. Just imagine being the guy who took Shady. You have to plug him into your lineup every week, but are getting nothing. I don’t have either, but I would feel for the guy in my league who has Shady if he weren’t such a tool.

Yeah I have him in one pool. Pondering the drop as we have limited bench room.

just gets better

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/833312500054726