Affairs

wow you guys are some sleazy dudes.

Free CVM.

it happens, believe me, it happens

not really.

this applies in any individual situation, isolated or longer term over time. will power or lack of is an excuse, a defense mechanism. the point is that when you are right with yourself, the impulse doesn’t exist, so there is nothing to overcome.

on a deeper level, there is also the matter of the energy you throw off. if you are content, you put out that energy and womenz instinctively know there’s no point in throwing vibe your way. i experience this all the time. good looking sluts seem to despise me. i think it’s because on an energetic level, i give them zero indication of any desire towards them, and that probably pisses them off subconsciously.

most people would agree that the opposite is true when it comes to women.

Yeah dude… I’m sure that’s the reason.

hahaha definitely the opposite…charlie, so you’re saying women would prefer the energy of a sad, unhappy man over the energy of a content, chill dude? hogwash

So literally the hottest woman in the world that just reeks of sex and beauty starts throwing game your way and you have absolutely no temptation to consider tapping that ass? I don’t believe it for a second.

Yeah, that’s pretty much it – speaking of my experience as a resident of SF and NY, anyway. The reason it happens is because if you have 2-3 dates lined up a week, you just don’t have the bandwidth to continue seeing everyone and are constantly looking out for whoever is the best match. You don’t tell someone that you want to stop seeing them unless they’re persistent in knowing, mostly because you either want to preserve optionality (you always want to have a #3, in case #1 or #2 don’t pan out) or don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. And the reality is, I feel like a lot of women are serially dating as well so if they don’t hear from you, no big deal and they just move on anyway since they have other options.

That said, I have a question for the others here. At what point do most people realize they have been “ghosted”? The reason I ask is because I’ve met women who I literally haven’t seen or texted for weeks, sometimes months, yet they still check in from time to time – as though there’s some cautious optimism that things might actually turn into something more substantial or that you hadn’t merely just “hit it and quit it.” thoughts?

this is turds fantasy

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-kelly-jones-nbc-20170613-story.html

no i’m saying women instinctively know when they are wasting their time based on the vibe you put out. doesn’t mean i’m not really friendly with everyone i interact with, but there is another layer that says “I wanna f u ck”.

soulless gargoyle.

So you’re basically giving off the asexual vibe?

That happens. Usually means you left a lasting impression on them or in that precise moment they’re horny.

you wouldnt even consider it? i though it would be a dream to be in the same bed with aj

and are you so woke that you can change your vibes to engage in the act with your wife?

Serial dating is the problem imo. It seems to be some sort of defense mechanism that if that guy doesn’t call again it’s no big deal as I have two more dates later that week. I don’t believe anything meaningful can come out of it because it’s impossible to really get to know a person that way. I’d rather figure out for sure it didn’t work out with this guy (preferably by him telling me rather than disappearing on me) before I even go out with anyone else.

Not sure why those girls text you after months. Kinda weird…

PS: I am with turd on the rest of the conversation. Too many people are weak and are acting on impulses, and not just in sex lives, but eating, spending habits etc.

ur ghosted as soon as they dont respond but i follow a few rule,

by text, i will send 3 texts. 1 when i meet them, 1 to make plans, 1 to make same attempt, a week later

by snap, i will keep hitting them up if they post a hot video. until they block me. lol.

also when i ghost people its usually cuz i got better options or i dont like them enough so i imagine its the same for chicks. but numi brings up a great point. ghosting happens because of optionality. snapchat is great cuz i get to see how hot the chick is constantly which reminds me to send a message.

exactly right. All my sexual energy is directed at one person, to her dismay at times.

Sounds lame but honing that point of view has cleared so much unnecessary disequilibrium from my life.

This is where women are now on the losing end especially in big cities where the dating pool is so large. The script has been flipped by guys who are employing TRP (the Red Pill) game. They don’t want to get to know you they want to get laid. They are going for quantity. You are looking for quality and holding out for that call meanwhile he has moved on and banged two other chicks that week.