Bar/nightclub scene pickups

econgirl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If at the end of the night/date you get a pitty > hand job - you did something wrong. Agree, nothing less than back door action is a fail.

Dude_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > econgirl Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If at the end of the night/date you get a pitty > > hand job - you did something wrong. > > Agree, nothing less than back door action is a > fail. Got to have DP, dude!!!

airtight!!!

econgirl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If at the end of the night/date you get a pitty > hand job - you did something wrong. Holy nonsequitur. Personally, I hate HJs since I can guarantee I am better at it than she is…unless maybe she’s a pro or something. I rather do without the pity.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > econgirl Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If at the end of the night/date you get a pitty > > hand job - you did something wrong. > > Holy nonsequitur. Personally, I hate HJs since I > can guarantee I am better at it than she > is…unless maybe she’s a pro or something. I > rather do without the pity. +1

you are not master of your domain?

Pitty hand job just refers to when a girl gives you a hand job as a response after you have gone down on her but she’s not really into making the blow job investment - its like a consolation prize. And as a side note some hand jobs are really good. Is anyone else at Calgary Stampede?

The answer to a pity hj is to finish on her clothes “by mistake”

econgirl Wrote: > And as a side note some hand jobs are really > good. > > Is anyone else at Calgary Stampede? Nice self-promotion though you’ll have to do better than that to get me to fly to Calgary.

Dude_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > econgirl Wrote: > > > And as a side note some hand jobs are really > > good. > > > > Is anyone else at Calgary Stampede? > > > Nice self-promotion though you’ll have to do > better than that to get me to fly to Calgary. lawl

econ girl, stop teasing the finance nerds

econgirl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pitty hand job just refers to when a girl gives > you a hand job as a response after you have gone > down on her but she’s not really into making the > blow job investment. Hmmm, never had that happen, but I usually just start right off with the chili dog.

^ I have no idea what that means

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I have no idea what that means Count yourself lucky, Tinker Bell (your name is hippie crazy, yo)

This post is kewl.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > magicskyfairy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ I have no idea what that means > > Count yourself lucky, Tinker Bell (your name is > hippie crazy, yo) I don’t need to count myself at all; I can say with reasonable certainty, and without going through the formality of a counting process, that there is only one of me.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ayodayo, let us know how things go / also > remember > > pictures are worth 1,000 words > > And every video is worth Video Time in Seconds x > 24 pictures, so don’t hesitate to take videos too! Vegas was live. Didn’t hone in on any of the recommendations given earlier. I guess the Chicago game sufficed. Sorry, no videos though.

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I have no idea what that means Call me naive but the Chilli Dog was new to me and I must say I am feeling a little disturbed right now … and to think I was considering one for lunch! www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chili%20dog

The more I think about it, performing the Chilli Dog is probably enough to get your membership revoked … although I am guessing that not too many are reporting that on their yearly professional conduct statement - well apart from maybe Nicklas Gustafsson :slight_smile:

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brain_wash_your_face Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > magicskyfairy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > ^ I have no idea what that means > > > > Count yourself lucky, Tinker Bell (your name is > > hippie crazy, yo) > > > I don’t need to count myself at all; I can say > with reasonable certainty, and without going > through the formality of a counting process, that > there is only one of me. someone hasn’t seen Another Earth. two crazy hippies = double the melting hand fun