Bros - need guidance

For the record, I agree. But I don’t think he needs all of us reminding him of how he fvcked up.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet, if I was in your shoes it’d emotionally affect me to. I’d be sad for a while and then a bit more careful in the future when it comes to sex.

^Every experience is different. I’ve had to have a fetus vacuumed out of an girlfriend before. I went and ate at Capital while it was happening.

I was just there last night for restaurant week – they have “the generous pour” going on where you can get like 7 half-glasses of great wine for $28 – enough to get a little drunk. 9/10 meal.

I mean, people spend hours debating completely fake stuff all the time, like if Dumbledore is gay (until he became gay), or who is Best Girl among Mikasa, Christa and Lt. Hange (is was Sasha, btw). The reality is what people agree it to be. So, if we all agree that this guy’s story is real or fake, it doesn’t matter what the truth is, since we will never meet the guy.

^Somehow I think you missed the reference.

https://youtu.be/VVro5wxqh4U

Spot on chap. Spot on.

Oh trust me. I saw an ultrasound. And she is taking the pill.

I went there extremely gun-ho about an abortion, but all of a sudden became sad about what was happening. That’s the part I wasn’t expecting.

Also, I actually have met Sweep a couple of times before.

Sorry about that, man. That’s a tough experience regardless of the outcome. Even tougher for her, I suspect. I’d encourage you to be as supportive as possible without leading-on the plausibility of striking things back up.

Well if you feel bad about it, you can impregs her again after she has the abortion.

Well, I disagree. You gotta call a spade a shovel. Sometimes, that means having difficult or uncomfortable conversations.

Can confirm.

And that is one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. Totally sucks.

I’m going to be in your office 10/16-17 (going to watch the Chiefs destroy the Donkeys on the 17th). I’m sure we’ll be hosting a happy hour on the 16th. Mark it down and I’ll buy you copious amounts of Coors Light.

wait wait. dumbledore is a gay?

So, after this exchange, this article popped up in a sidefeed for me today. It raises an interesting point:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49240582

“There is a disconnect,” Mr Locker says. “Men have a responsibility - as they should do - hence their wages get docked with child support if a baby is born, but at the same time they get no rights on an abortion going ahead.”

Logically if we adhere to “Her body, her choice” then in states with legal abortion, having the baby is obviously a conscious decision by the woman alone. Why are men obligated to pay child support for someone else’s choice? I’m not actually advocating a position here, but there is an obvious logical disconnect.

#toxicfemininity #sad

The problem with feminist is they want all the upside and none of the downside. Like “equal pay” wanting to be bosses and executives but not wanting to be plumbers, roofers, or any of the hard stuff.

Looks like we need to start a march down in Washington for men’s rights ?

I am not trying to launch a 4chan blue pill revolt or anything, simply pointing out an interesting logical inconsistency.

^Here’s another logical inconsistency:

43 states do not have “right to die” or “death with dignity” laws, because of the sacredness of life or something. Yet, all 43 of those states allow abortion.

Probably pretty high overlap with the death penalty too.

Dave Chapelle actually talks about that topic in his latest standup BS