Gay coworker. Should I confront him?

A personal voicemail can be a use method for conveying a compassionate touch while keeping the realtionship at arms length.

I disagree. AF is the oasis for all things one could experience enroute on the CFA quest. This includes such things as a shower curtain sticking to your leg while attempting a terminator impression, shatting all over a sink when posed with occupied stalls, hustling CPAs, sleeping with your senior research analyst, cleaning your colon, cooking horse, and so forth. A good analyst has a handle on all of the aforementioned items pursuant for use in a mosaic matter.

+1

Whoa, whoa, there’s a thread about cooking horse? Why the eff wasn’t I informed? Some of these threads should be pinned on the front page.

To the OP, I say you try to blackmail him and tried to get a free hummer out of this.

Let’s clarify a few things. The party started at 12PM and ended at 5am the following morning. In those 17 hours, we were at the gay bar for maybe 1 hour. It was not the main destination nor was it planned as far as I know. After the restaurant, there was a lot of bar hopping and randomly getting in places that could accomodate our large group.

Second, the ones with the crude remarks were not my friends. I went to highschool with the bachelor. After graduation, he moved to another city, where he made other friends that I never knew existed before the bachelor party. He decided to have the bachelor party in my town and brought along with him his group. It was not my role to start giving a morality lesson to 2 dudes I didn’t know, especially considering these guys had, at that point of the day, 5-8 drinks in their system.

I didn’t attend that event at the bachelor party, but I’ve done it before. It’s really fun.

I know some people that have season passes and go to the track every week.

5-8 drinks? That’s it? F*gs!

My thoughts exactly, that’s barely a warm up in any respectiable drinking event. Sounds like a lot of whiny excuses. None of which rectifies the situation.

Yeah, they should go back to the gay bar and rectify as hard as they can.

My point is trying to rationalize with someone that you don’t know and that isn’t sober is a lost cause.

Yeah, Germans said the same thing about the SS and the Nazis.

Just chill, its his issue not your’s, no reason to feel awkward and if he is comfortable about himself he shouldn’t be awkward either.

If anything just give him a quick call and let him know you understand he may feel uncomfortable but let him know you’ll respect his anonymity if that is important to him.

werd.

I never tried go-karting.

How was the strip club? Never been to one in Canada.

Montreal must have the most strip clubs per capita. Many Bostonians and New Yorkers come up (especially in the summer).

$10 a song for all you can touch. Back when the greenback was worth something, it was $6 USD. No inflation in the strip club world.

That’s really good value. Per dance in NYC is $20 and you can only touch on the main floor if the stripper knows you and is comfortable with you. However, it’s been $20 at least for 13 years now.

Does the large amount of strip clubs in Montreal dilute or enhance the quality of the dancers on average? I mean, does the consumer end up losing or winning in this respect?

The best spots have great talent.

The best time to come is during Grand Prix weekend. You have girls from across the world.

By the way, I was in London once back in 2005 and apparently it’s 40 pounds to get in and 20 pounds per song (no touching).

That’s a good way to figure out the cost of living.

I suggest the soapy massage at Annies in Bangkok. Bring your girlfriend for a couple’s!

Does no one find the irony of judging the man who judged other men? We always seem to make the same mistakes over and over :slight_smile:

Former Trader, I’m not in the business of judging others. We all make mistakes – but I stand by my original advice. Good luck :slight_smile: