GUACAMOLE!!!

I get about 5-6 avocados, mash lightly ( I prefer a chunky version), and add lemon juice, salt and sometimes fresh cilantro. I have also made a version with minced shallot.

No jalapeƱo?

No cumin?

Heathen!

I have some picked jalapeƱo in the fridge. Mebbe Iā€™ll give it a shot next time!! :slightly_smiling_face: :avocado: :hot_pepper: :yum:

Over the weekend I pickled some Carolina reaper chilies I grew in my garden.

You could use a suspicion of the brine from those chilies to add punch to your guac.

Chipotle has started charging 25 cents for burrito sides. What a year 2020 is turning out to be!

2 out of the 10 bagger I bought were :poop: :nauseated_face:; the rest made for some nice guacamole!!!

That canā€™t be. If you order via app. You can order extra for no extra cost!! I just did it a week ago.

haha yea just noticed that last week when i was at chipotle for first time in a year

ohh i always get rice bowl. and order the tortilla on the side.

Americaā€™s appetite for avocados is helping to fuel the Mexican cartels, but giving up guacamole isnā€™t the solution

I had no idea he loved avocado this much. And frankly, youā€™re now my all time favorite poster in this place Breadman.

Put a little on a gently toasted slice of bread nestled atop a thick portion of cream cheese my dude.

Unlike you young bucks, an old timer like me needs healthier fats. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been hitting the avocados, walnuts, almonds, olive oil, etc. hard! :older_man:

Everyone needs mono/poly-unsaturated fats.

1 Like

Bag of 6 for $2.00!!! :yum: :yum: :yum:

Chopped in some tomatoes this time around!!! :yum:

s2000magician, you better sit down for this one - and mebbe get some supplemental oxygen too:

spoiler text

We made guacamole with fresh dill!! Itā€™s actually quite nice!! :yum:

Greekamole!

Sounds interesting! Rhys agrees. Marlanaā€™s on the phone with our other son as he wishes Happy Birthday!, so she hasnā€™t yet learned the news and formulated an opinion.

We tend to put lemon in our guacamole, so it complements the dill very nicely!!!

Iā€™ve had really good luck the last few times with the avocados!!

I heard on the radio the price is supposed to go up for Superbowl!!

So Iā€™m watching Jamie Oliver make guacamole. Heā€™s mixing some stuff up in a food processor and he grabs a chili pepper, takes a big bite out of it and THROWS IT INTO THE FOOD PROCESSOR AS WELL!!! :nauseated_face: