GUACAMOLE!!!

I can send you some chilies to add a kick to your guacamole.

I have ripe and green serranos, green habaneros, green Carolina Reapers, and a couple of green Tabascos. The habaneros, Reapers, and Tabascos will be ripening in the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Gotta check the avocados first: I hope they’ve ripened some!!!

I cut open one of the avocados: it had just barely started to ripen. This does not inspire my confidence. :frowning:

After a solid 6 days, the avocados just started to ripen. Had to mash those rubbery and flavourless effers up !!! Guac was perfectly meh. :roll_eyes:

1. Business Trip
  2. Australia m9-1
  3. …?
  4. Profit

Made some guac with some decent avocados this evening!! So gooood!!! :yum:

Avocados on sale for $3.88 (bag of 6). I will let them ripen until the weekend. :crossed_fingers:

The avocados ripened up real nice: enjoying some guacamole on some bread now!!! :yum:

Bag of 6 green, rock hard avocados $2.88 at my usual Asian/Halal store!!! They are next to some bananas for ripening!!!

Success!!! The avocados ripened nicely and I mashed them up with some lemon juice, salt, and cilantro!!! :yum:

Avocados were on sale for $3.99/bag!! :slight_smile:

The avocados over ripened. Major surgery was required. :frowning: :man_facepalming:

I picked up an avocado a couple of days ago for carne asada tacos. I’m no good at picking avocados. Marlana said that Rhys would have given me 10 out of 10 on it.

2 Likes

$2.88 for a bag of 6!!! Gonna give them 4-5 days tops to ripen!!!

$3.88 for a bag of 6 green, rock hard avocados!!! Gonna let them ripen 4-5 days!!!

Success!!! All 6 ripened nicely: added some lemon, salt, cilantro and pickled red onion!!! :yum:

My gf picked up a pack of NINE avocados in the bargain bin for $1.19!! I was skeptical, but we made guacamole the same day and we only lost 1/2 of one avocado!!! :yum:

Now that’s impressive. I need to snag some this weekend. I haven’t made guac in a couple of months now

:avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: = $1.88!!!

Gonna give 'em 4-5 days to ripen up!!!

ETA: My gf just made some guac for us!!! So gooooooood!!! :yum: