Im dead serious...

Day 3. I said I started last Friday but I remembered I fapped that morning…legit start was Saturday.

Day 15 checking in.

Yeah, you get way more vivid dreams- I have a dreams every night now, where as I’d remember just a handful per year before. I have pretty high body temp in the mornings too… I think my body is heating up to try to kill the extra swimmers. Most dreams invlove some dimes, but no wet dreams yet, lol.

Other than that, Im feeling good. Not getting random boners either.

Not fapping has given you ED. Ask your doctor if a little blue pill is right for you.

Day 6. Either it’s NoFap Movement’s effect or my long time friend has suddenly become attractive wink Never looked at her that way devil

@recho- yeah, not getting as many boners as I thought, I’ve been pretty low libido thus far (which is very normal)

@ninja- stay string brotha! Many 6-7’s are looking like dimes, its the no fap googles!

Challenege accepted. I’m going for 90 days!

Mine’s been through the roof. Day 4, going for 90. I have to avoid the chive now. Too many boobies.

The first few days are the hardest… then you just feel like a castrated dog. After lifting is the hardested for me, I think its cause the test levels are spiked.

Don’t sit around your apartment bored

Dont checkout the chive or slutty pics online

I’m gonna start going slumming hardcore. You gotta slay a few dragons to get to the princess, nom sayin?

^don’t do it homey - stick to the gems. Some people say its all about the notches, i say its all about the quality.

Im feelin all light headed…only on day 4

What was your “valid excuse”? You saw some big melons online or at the gym?

Btw, just so everyone is clear you can still lay pipe, if you have a wet dream, thats ok too.

“Edging” is not ok.

Long story, probably worth putting on another thread but anyway. I met a girl a few weeks ago and went out on a few dates (girls that i respect i dont disclose stories hence why i didnt mention her to my fan base but my sentiment has since then changed). Anyway, we had drinks one night, dinner another, and she seemed like a hcb worth putting the effort in. Anyway, we go out with her roommate and roommate’s boyfriend and she gets pretty wasted. She lives near me so we all take a cab back, i get invited inside the apt, we have pinot on her bed, start going at it, then i get thwarted with questions like “what are you looking for, why did you break up with your girl, are you looking for a lt relationship, do you see marriage in your future” ect. I counter with all the right remarks (i am looking for a relationship, i do see marriage in my future ect - which for the record is true). Well, she says she sees a lot in me and sees a future and doing the act would ruin that (which honestly it probably would bc it wasn’t that hard of a chase). My valid excuse,

Some other notable things to point out:

She had a pic of her and her dad which she didnt face the other way (or face down) which i thought was strange

She had a small dog - only after i asked 3 times did she get it off the bed (but left it in the room)

She didnt look nearly as good naked as she did with clothes (she still looks good but heavier than i expected)

Finally, i did receive a text from her saying she wants to make it up to me via movie & pizza - if you guys had to guess would that mean i get the full thing or just a beej?

Wait so you spanked it before, in order to not instabust or after due to blueballs?

I’m jk, sorry to hear about that- bishes are weird.

The pic of her dad = super crazy… last thing you wanna do is accidentally look him in the eye when she’s slobbering you up man.

Dogs getting a free show kinda creeps me out too.

But yeah, she sounds like she’s scared of being used. I’m sure it was super awkward dealing w/ all those questions- feel your pain man.

Take her up on her offer. Maybe she feels bad and knows she prolly laid it on thick at the wrong time. Besides a beej is just like pizza… even when its bad, its still pretty good. And you get both!

Maybe settle for a hummer. Negotiate with her in advance.

I’m guessing it was the blueballs…but this is the true test ma man. Did she have mad muffin top or cream cheese or something? You still like her…sounds like you said you dont, or at least dont respect her as much…but yes sounds like youll at the min get a bee jay

So you got her naked, and THEN she dropped those bombs? That blows man. And not even literally.

I wish I was in the generation where hummers were much more prevalent. Didn’t someone say that they’re given out like candy these days?

It was before and after.

Yah, i lost a lot of respect for this girl - there are some major things that im leaving off the posts that downgrade this girls hcb status.

Somebody once had to explain to me the difference between “laying pipe” and “laying cable”. (It was a young, urban female.) Apparently, these are two distinctly different things.