Is anyone else having a breakdown??

I just feel i will get band 10

Just cant cross 70 in mocks

Not reading CFA books in depth and revising BB will haunt me :frowning:

Today, it’s overcast out. And I actually feel like crying. I’m going to cry now.

Lockhead and Vicky, you are not alone. I feel miserable today, not being able to read a single line. My brain is shutting down real fast.

and still 4 CFAI mocks to do…

I so badly wanted to go out and have a few drinks tonight. But then, I told myself that it’s a matter of 2 weeks and I should probably stay indoors. Didn’t help though, couldn’t study a word. Just too tired and this is not a good time for this to be happening.

14 days to go

Still have to fight for those extra 3-4%

my head goes blank, I cannot add anything more in now, it’s crazy to work 40 stressful hours a week in office and then study 40 hours at home with even more stresses, I am gonna take a day break tomorrow, can’t stand any more, my gf crying everyday and think I may have affair and neglecting her. Told her I really have an affair with CFAI!

I have told my gf all saturday/sundays in June and July after 1st june are booked for her cheeky

I’m not going to lie, reading about everyone else panicking calms me down.

It’s like I feed off your negativity.

Misery loves company.

Ha, Im starting to lose faith that I’ll ever figure it out!

These Real estate Readings in Ai are sucking my blood frown

I hate those damn real estate as well.

I hate intercorp investments the most I just can’t get them right grrrr

I hate intercorp investments the most I just can’t get them right grrrr

How do you all find PM ? I hate it

I feel the same way. No idea where the time went! I suspect I spent too much time reading the textbooks

Oh that’s nothing. wait until you get to view all this panicking from my angle (already a charterholder).

It’s not only calming, it’s somewhat amusing XD

I feel all of the above. But the Geezer that said July the 1st is over a month a way has me dying laughing over here. LMAO take a look at your ticket my friend

Guys, just think of the way we came to get here, to this point of 10 days before the exam! Now it is the time to push the pedal to the metal and get this shit cleared as best as possible!