MAGA

ProPublica pieced together more than 500 videos of the capitol attack taken from Parler. Organized by time and location of video.

The party of debt

Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) Tweeted:
The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration.

Unfortunately, my fellow gentlemen, I regret to inform you that today is the last day for America to be great, for it is the last day of the Presidency of his Excellency, Donald John Trump. Beginning tomorrow, American will undoubtedly continue its inevitable downslide into non-greatness, led by ineffective politicians without the charm, charisma, or intellect of the great President Trump.

I, for one, will spend all day tomorrow wearing black, and mourning the great loss of leadership in our nation.

Nice grenade to throw into the conversation Greenie…

Yep. Tomorrow, I will lower my truck flag to half mast.

With Trump leaving, I’ll also be at half mast

Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States.

America will be great again.

2 Likes

Hopefully. I prefer a world where the biggest bully/enforcer on the playground is the US and A instead of say, China.

US has been in relative decline since the 1950s. china will be the new world power within 10 years imo. doesnt matter whos in charge. china just has better quality people imo.

iirc there was a survey from a year or so ago. most countries viewed China as the de-facto (economic) world power.

I would still consider the us the leader. Most people using gdp and think well be eclipsed within 10 years. But Also using gdp as the guy with the biggest ■■■■ is silly imo. We have far greater wealth than China and it’ll take them far longer to eclipse us since capital grows faster than labor. I’d say 50 years at least.

1 Like

Terd saw this coming

And he would tell us that we still don’t get it…

I think the deciding moment will come when the communist party is not able to keep the economy expanding. It’s already slowing quite a bit (even before corona). Once the growth stops, the ■■■■ may hit the fan.

Another factor that hinders China influence is the lack of soft power.

1 Like

what soft power, if you don’t mind my asking?

USA had a good amount of soft power before The Donald took charge

1 Like

thanks for the link! (i should have known there was a wiki page for that)

lol reminds me of poli sci days.

Ay, mija!!! :astonished:

Oh good. This thread still exists.

2 Likes