Newcomers

you got over 3000 posts. how many times did you fail each level?

Welcome aboard everyone!

Importantly Enjoy your results :slight_smile: Congratulations!

[original post removed]

Howdy!!! Pierre…your back?? Did you pass?

hey, I did. Did you too?

Yeah I think it’s unanimous that Righteous is an enormous tool. I’m not Asian but I think maybe an Asian (dude or chick or both) banged his wife or bullied him in school or smething.

To all the newbies just rememebr that it is an ethics violation to refer to yourself as a candidate for a certain level unless you’ve registered for the exam for that level.

you mean to tell me you passed L2? jesus.

Lots of people here from L2, seems like AF pass rate is really higher than the general pass rate.

Here we go again. I would like to thank trimonious2 already for his post, which i have already read and liked a lot.

Now it is time to have a life until december and then dive into level 3 to do it once and crack it!!

Good luck for the guys waiting for their results!!!

Hey TRH, two weeks to your result and you start to believe in karma?

Dudes, you should appreciate the entertainment so generously provided by TRH.

Don’t worry, TRH, you have good karma due to your benevolent clownery. Keep on!

I was in violation about 8 hours, I believe :). You are, of course, correct.

For the L3 folks, hope you all pass. One funny observation from this last test day: the L3 section was the most unruly during the pre-session, they were all talking aloud with each other, laughing, and outright ignoring when the chief proctor was speaking about some rules, etc.

Glad to join the L3 gang, also a Dec 2012 L1 / June 2013 L2 guy :slight_smile:

Glad to see you vicky, ninini, ishkurti and Pierre too (although you should change your status man from Passed L1 - it’s hilarious now)

Righteous - whether you pass or fail, I hope you stick around to help us tackle the final beast…

L3 cohort waiting for their results - best of luck to all of you - I remember veru well not being able ot imagine being a L3 candidate, so much love and respect !

I do think the pass rate on AF is higher than the official rate because those who have spare time to check in with the forum probably have time to study for the exam and the mroe you read about teh CFA exams on this forum, the more you ahve it in your head and think about studying…

Those who study at the last minute or just don’t care probably wouldn’t be looking up on CFA posts online.

Unfortunately I think more candidates passed the CFA exams without any info from AF. Or I could predict that the passing rate for those who never registered on AF or spent little time on AF is not lower than those who did.

I think AF is not just useful from a perspective of getting help, but is great as far as motivation is concerned. This is why you probably have a lot of success stories here, people who are serious do whatever it takes to get motivated and stay motivated.

Righteous, do u only hate asians or white people too? Maybe mexicans?

Just ignore him if you can’t stand him.

Hey everyone. Congratulations on making it to the final level. Now lets nail this son of a bitch!!

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong Righteous. Bitch = Level III

pierre back from the dead, vicky back from the edge and miss cleo on a high after 5 or so years of missing out on Level 2.

if righteous fails next year is going to be too much.

Bet you couldn’t.