Online dating

^ You’re playing with fire my man. She will claim she’s down to play, hoping you bite. She then pulls the goalie and has protection break in order to expect another one. Like my man Kayne said, locked down for 18 years of child support.

Numi, basically it was two early because I was 3 months out of a two year relationship, girl wanted to get serious (read: monogamous) after 3rd date and I was just back on the market and enjoying myself. So, it was really just too early and I told her that. We went out a few more times, but ultimately wanted different things at that point in time.

I dated 3.

The first one was definitely looking long-term, but was also fun.

The second one was only interested in having fun.

The third one was hard to read in that regard. She was definitely fun (a little too much actually), but was probably hoping long term. She was 7 years younger than me and I couldn’t keep up socially, as my days of drinking until 3 am and then going to work the next day had sadly passed.

There’s much more looking for something serious. The ones that want fun can easily find it in bars and clubs. Most on online sites go therre because they are fed up of the club scene.

Bump for the introverts seeking online dating help.

dear god. sit at home and ask your parents to find you a wife.

haha. My parents are divorced and they’re both still single nearly 20 years post divorce, so… I’ll take their advice with a grain of salt.

The US definitely has some of the fattest, ugliest broads in the world!

I was NEVER a believer in online dating, and i had no plans to try it out, but I do know a few successful examples. One of my girlfriends met her boyfriend for 4-5 years through an online dating site, she is a bit of a character but she means well, she was definitely in a slump for a while and then she met a british boyfriend and they had the happiest time ever! Only after living together for several years they broke up but they remained friends until now… I guess i still think it’s successful in a way that they had fun together and the breakup can happen in a traditional dating ritual anyway. The other pair is a gay couple who met online and recently got married. And i do not agree everyone who goes online is “broken”. Essentially EVERYONE has an online profile these days, facebook, linkedin, youtube channel, twitter… etc. I think online dating is just a variation of social media, meeting many people at the same time and see who will stick. I don’t know how many “unsuccessful” online dates are out there, i am guessing a lot! however, it only takes ONE PERSON out there, so i can see why people still keep trying.

Plenty of damaged people in bars too.

The 2 biggest winners of online dating: - Hot guys - Average women Hot guys clean up on online dating sites. Average women (6s and 7s) get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more attention on those sites than in everyday life. Guys are willing to dip down to get laid. Hot women are winners in anything they do so I didn’t feel I had to include them.

Duh. For me and probably most guys, the longer its been since I got some, the lower on the scale I’m willing to go (obviously only to a certain point).

Well hot men are winners everywhere too, no? especially if they take the initiatives, online or in bars, they would still get any girl/ guy they want? But i have to say average women do have the advantage over extremely hot girls. In reality, very few men would approach Angelina Jolie or Mila Kunis or Adriana Lima, even if they see them in a bar, they would more likely appraoch their friends who are more average to above average looking…

Those are guys with no confidence. Angelina Jolie or Mila Kunis or Adriana Lima wouldn’t want these type of guys anyways.

gutsy men>hot men to a certain point.

^ Yes. The biggest losers in society are shy, ugly men. They get nothing. Big 0.

shy, ugly and short men.

There are not a lot of guys who are confident enough to appraoch Victoria Secret models in real life, only celebrities or super rich (small % in the population)… most guys are all talk and no action, they talk about models and super hot girls, but they go for average girls because they know they can get them.

These women turn down average guys. Victoria Secret models want celebrities or super rich men, someone with higher social value than them. You gotta be kidding if you think a good looking CFA charterholder doing excel monkey work all day can pick up a Victoria secret model, even if he has the confidence to approach her.

Well damn. I really wish you had told me that before I registered for L3 today.