"Professional Cuddling" service is sketchiest thing I've seen today

Wouldn’t it be more natural for a guy to provide these services? I always thought girls are more into cuddling…

Not that i know of

But would you go into bed with a complete stranger?

I’d rather get a puppy! :slight_smile:

Because sometimes it can be more exciting before you really get to know them and all their imperfections. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Personally I wouldn’t. But I am not into cuddling - I need my space.

I think some women may go for it though if guaranteed safety.

The opposite for me. It’s more exciting to learn about someone’s imperfections (and perfections) as you get to know/get close to someone… Can’t get the feeling of closeness with the stranger

Can’t you get the real thing for $60 in certain parts of the US?

HAHAHAHA she discusses ragers and they’re not a deal breaker:

Q: What about “natural reactions?” A. This will happen from time to time. When these things come about we just change positions so that it does not become a focus of the session. I make a great “big spoon.”

Depending on the demand/supply dynamics, it’s a regional industry. I bet you can get the real thing for less than that.

http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-japanese-love-industry

sometimes i feel youre just a professional troll ^—^

never underestimate the craziness of Japan… and keep your children close… else they be scarred for life

Didn’t Japan invent a kissing machine too?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2384958,00.asp

I don’t think so. i wouldn’t want to sleep with a complete stranger… let alone i have to PAY for it!

Then again, how well do you really know the person you sleep with?

There is no guarentee safety even if you are married to that person. :slight_smile:

That’s why here in America we sleep with guns under our pillows.

There’s a good chance that the last guy you slept with also slept with other gals on days he didn’t see you. Women will never figure us out!

lol, awesome post

You can do way more due diligence though…as oppose to three minutes of diligence in a coffee shop.

Of course i am well aware of the fact htat men cheat. (some woment too)

The difference is, if i love the person i sleep with, at least i can say i have enjoyed my time with him and decide whether or not i forgive him.

But this is a complete stranger, i don’t know his friends his family, where he lives… and i have to PAY him to sleep with me, i don’t think so.

Usually people have been seeing each other for a while before they meet these people so what’s the difference?